Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

the car im looking at buying

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
a nice one maybe, but not with the vl's internals, could get a slightly banged up y series senator sig from pickles for 5 grand too

eaton v8

my little sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz 6l auto 239cam 3.9diff
ill ring him tommoro and see what is done to the internals of the engine. on the other hand i could swap the drive train over to the ute and the perfect sleeper that every one laughs at and sell the vl i dont know im in two minds. i could get it and part it out id make money on it

eaton v8

my little sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
just had a funny thought i know its wrong but how ****ed would you be if you own a new hsv ute and got hosed by a vl i dont know whitch is worse a dinged up vr builders ute or a dirty old vl at the drags . but airstrike is right

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
a nice one maybe, but not with the vl's internals, could get a slightly banged up y series senator sig from pickles for 5 grand too

Have you got a link to this Auction? A banged up Y Series is not listed on Pickles.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
It is worth as much as you are willing to pay, simple as that. Personally I hate VL's, so I would not pay anything more than $100 for it.

Might be for his girlfriend.

eaton v8

my little sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
nar shes got the reliable car the holden astra this was just to feed my addiction for speed

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
just had a funny thought i know its wrong but how ****ed would you be if you own a new hsv ute and got hosed by a vl i dont know whitch is worse a dinged up vr builders ute or a dirty old vl at the drags . but airstrike is right

bout as fun as a stock ba xt falcon chopping a vn ss.

its worth what you want to pay for it, i agree with minux for once. pay what you want for it, it takes a special person to love a vl:whistling