Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Climate Change ULTRA MEGA AWESOME Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
40+ here in Adelaide not too warm!

commsirac

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
vx
lol, wonder how many global warming hippies are sitting in an unconditioned building at the moment :p

Its about 39 here last i check in Geelong.

Yes there have been hot days before, but find it a bit tiresome that not only does anyone who displays a responsible approach to the survival of the planet get labelled as "a smelly tree hugging hippy", but then be expected to suffer in silence and isolation from the very problems that have inflicted upon us by the actions of those who have made larger personal contributions to the problem in the first place......ie the "ill drive my v8 and I dont care how many penguins die mentality" [/B]

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Yes there have been hot days before, but find it a bit tiresome that
that the very people that have no problem in inflicting global warming upon everyone else(Ill drive a v8 and no one's gonna stop me mentality , then be critical of those seeking some comfort from the very problems they have inflicted upon us all.

Sorry i am not quite understanding what your saying?No matter if i drive a V6 or a V8 it basically pushes out the same emissions. I will always drive what car i want and use aircon when i want. What i was trying to say was if people are concerned about global warming, then surely it would be hypocritical of them to drive a car, use an aircon etc

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Yeah it's cold here, 41 last i heard.
BASTARD north wind burning everything in sight.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
G'day all
How hot is it in your part of aus today ?
Its 45c under the carport here in Mildura by our thermometer,officially 41c :rofl: yeah right 12 % humidity
Regards phillip :wax:
Didn't want to know that!! Heading up to grandparents next week who live in Dareton.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
i should add, i am being a greeny today lol, our power went out...so it is freakin sweltering here :p

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Up to 24.5 here now.

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
i should add, i am being a greeny today lol, our power went out...so it is freakin sweltering here :p

speaking of which, I wonder if we will have a power shortage again in victoria tonight because of everyone running their aircon around the clock. not sure exactly last time it happened last. might have been last new years :p

Status
Not open for further replies.