Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Cooking Thread

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
rofl @ vegemite vid, even shows us he swallows.

mmmmmmm... salty ;)

:rofl:

Of course I swallow! Spitting is rude (and messy). Not to mention having to clean up all the Vegemite!

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
lol, you idiot.

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
Thread Revival...... I'm bored

Tonight for dinner we are having, Honey Bangers and mash! A simple twist to a basic favourite. Sausages covered in honey and whole grain mustard, baked in the oven. With mash, steamed carrots and broccoli.

D-Man

All over it...
Reaction score
Website
www.nextdigital.com
Members Ride
99 VT Calais II v6

Tonight for dinner we are having, Honey Bangers and mash! A simple twist to a basic favourite. Sausages covered in honey and whole grain mustard, baked in the oven. With mash, steamed carrots and broccoli.

cut out the broccoli... and then add more bangers and you have a winner!

although.. honey and mustard... okay little different.. but okay.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
oh i forgot about this thread! I've just made a mudcake for my daughters bday tomorrow, over 1kg of chocolate in the thing:devil: not the best thing when u are trying to lose weight :whistling:

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
The girlfriend made me a casserole tonight with a crap love of my favorite veggies, it was beautiful, and now I have lunch for the rest of the week : )

Ohh and the other day my family cooked up a Cow Tongue.... It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen, I had to leave the house and get take-out lol.

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)

wow that sounds pretty damn good actually wouldnt have thought to put honey with snags

BecStar

Kickstart My Heart...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Clubsport R8 - Vespers Blue
ooooh I love this thread! The best thing about being a chef is that I can experiment with whatever I want at work.

I love Thai food, Roasted Duck Curry with garlic rice... red curry, coconut cream, asian veg... holy shitballs its good!

And I love basil pesto, creamy chicken prawn and pesto fettucine is awesome too.

Calypso mornay oysters, slow cooked lamb shanks on garlic mash, chicken with camembert cheese stuffed into it topped with avocado and hollandaise sauce I could go on and on and on

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
images

So this morning I needed a lot of energy to dig this thread so cooked up toast. Then eggs on the BBQ. Then cooked haloumi on the bbq. Bacon.
Then I got the toast which was cold. So I get butter on it and re toast it on the bbq plate in the butter.

Smash it all together and eat it. Amazing.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
images

So this morning I needed a lot of energy to dig this thread so cooked up toast. Then eggs on the BBQ. Then cooked haloumi on the bbq. Bacon.
Then I got the toast which was cold. So I get butter on it and re toast it on the bbq plate in the butter.

Smash it all together and eat it. Amazing.
I was lying in bed reading your post. Now I'm sitting at the table having an early English Breakfast:)