Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Damage Thread

And_ROOS

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV +6
Well always wanted to contribute to this thread, shame it was my car. These are pics from the local paper on the Monday, but the accident happened Saturday while friends and i were in Echuca for the Southern 80 Boat Race.

image.aspx

Bonnet was up so they could spray the engine, basically we had stopped at an intersection, person in a Ssangyong van wasnt paying attention or something and plowed into the rear of the car at 100kmph. Car instantly ignited and within moments myself and 4 passengers were out of the car before it lit up. Was very lucky all things considered.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL GTS
18475_1209828894498_1491996794_30487355_458467_n.jpg

Mate got t-boned by a woman in a rav-4 who came out of an intersection without looking.
He immediately got out of the car and began verbally abusing her, she called the cops because she feared for her safety. He's 16 haha.

big fella

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SS-V Sportswagon Auto
That's one lucky driver

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
HELL that would have been painful if it was! Similar thing happened here but one of those cyclone fences went through the front of the car, straight through the passenger and ended up right back into the boot. Stolen VL in my area a few years back.

And ROOS- Shame :( lucky you all got out ok!

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Boostcruising said:
hey guys here's a couple pics of my uncles crash near adelaide last week story is he went off the road near mannum(however you spell it) rolled and hit a tree , he is ok had to cut out the b pillar to cut him out just broken ribs and ankles was in the ditch for like 5 hours before someone found him

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
^^^ **** a brick, cant complain about the vision in the a pillars when they hold up well

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
The post about the Wags through the guard rail is going to be on Crash Scene Investigation Next Wensday. Just saw the add. (QLD)