Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Dirty Slapper SSV Sportswagon now @428.2hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V V6
DashMat

Mate, beautiful looking car but what's with the carpet dash mat. When do you get the rear venetian blinds. Nar, just teasing, each to their own. Seriously, congratulations, I bet you get some stares.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
LOL I wish!

We're going to lower it, but a sensible amount, Adam's buying a dirt bike and I'm getting a horse float in the next 12 or so months so we need it a decent height for that, and also the fact that I have had 2 lowered cars and scraping all over the place shits me!

markER717

Un-Donated Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 3.8L VN Calais S1
LOL I wish!

We're going to lower it, but a sensible amount, Adam's buying a dirt bike and I'm getting a horse float in the next 12 or so months so we need it a decent height for that, and also the fact that I have had 2 lowered cars and scraping all over the place shits me!

Haha but with the bags, you could set it how ever high you want when ever you want. :p

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
That's the fun thing... I don't have to save a cent, the boyfriend pays for it haha! I just drive it and suggest what to do as he's a kiwi who drives trucks 24/6 and hasn't had a car since 1993 which was a 1979 HZ ute lol so he's new to the Holden's really!

Got the extended warranty (yeah pointless I know) so we have 4 years all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.