Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The eBay lolz thread

illusionalvr

Reaction score
Members Ride
toyota lexcen - vr.
is dual zone climate control available in utes :S and if it is, seems pointless to me.

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
OK, I'm about to move house, so some of the toys have got to go.
Have had this little Morris for about 15 years, have done some work on her years back
but never got around to finishing the project. And she has now been sitting outside for longer than you want to know.
Still - I think she is a solid starting point for restoration - if you're into Morrises (or you just like inflicting pain on yourself).
I haven't driven her for many years, but the last time that I did come to mind vividly.
Quite pleasant I said to me, but I wouldn't want to put this little girl out onto the freeway. Not quite a rocket I said.
Of course she is a magical Alex Isigonnis design - with the east west motor and the hydrolastic suspension. Effectively a 4 door Mini.
The little red girl comes with windows, wheels, tyres and a couple of seats at no extra charge.
If you don't want to get into restoring her, well I guess you could always park her in your kitchen and she would be a real talking point.
Don't know that the Mrs would be too impressed though. Go on. Be game. Call me. She's actually got to go to another home.
its gold...

lastlegend

Phantom VY SS
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Black VY SS + 1999 Silver VT Olympic Sedan

lastlegend

Phantom VY SS
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Black VY SS + 1999 Silver VT Olympic Sedan