Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The eBay lolz thread

SS FIFTY

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS Fifty
LOL!

This listing has been placed by a professional licensed motor dealer.

Real professional lol

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
registered before manufactured?

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
and details are for a v8* specs where it says 3.8 up the top

Reaction score
Members Ride
supercharged vt II acclaim
must have a separate rego for each motor, 1 reg runs out of the 8/2010 (be the v8) and the other reg 5/2010 (v6)
lol and he's a car dealer

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
THIS IS SLIGHLY OFF TOPIC BUT THE FOLLOWING IS SOMETHING I MESSAGED A BUYER ON EBAY TODAY.

"Dear ************
You are a clown! I sent you the dam thing multiple times. It is not my fault your dodgy email and post box do not work! I offered you a refund but still no go. I truly hope you blow up your crap car tryin to do burnouts in front of your tosser mates.
Regards,
BLOW ME"

CAN EBAY PUNISH YOU FOR "ABUSING" PEOPLE THAT GIVE YOU NEGATIVE FEEDBACK? REASON I WAS SO PISSED IS BCOS I HAD 99 POSITIVE FEEDBACK AND THIS ASS COMES ALONG AND GIVES ME A NEGATIVE!
I DONT THINK THIS IS TOO BAD BUT EBAY CAN B A REAL PAIN IN THE REAR IF IT WANTS TO BE!

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
THIS IS SLIGHLY OFF TOPIC BUT THE FOLLOWING IS SOMETHING I MESSAGED A BUYER ON EBAY TODAY.

"Dear ************
You are a clown! I sent you the dam thing multiple times. It is not my fault your dodgy email and post box do not work! I offered you a refund but still no go. I truly hope you blow up your crap car tryin to do burnouts in front of your tosser mates.
Regards,
BLOW ME"

CAN EBAY PUNISH YOU FOR "ABUSING" PEOPLE THAT GIVE YOU NEGATIVE FEEDBACK? REASON I WAS SO PISSED IS BCOS I HAD 99 POSITIVE FEEDBACK AND THIS ASS COMES ALONG AND GIVES ME A NEGATIVE!
I DONT THINK THIS IS TOO BAD BUT EBAY CAN B A REAL PAIN IN THE REAR IF IT WANTS TO BE!

Yes. Terms of use mention there are penalties for member abuse. Expect one strike against your account.