Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The first VF2 Director

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Nice. A friend of mine has ordered his in phantom. We have the same build date.
It's slowly getting closer, I stressed over colour for ages, grey, black, black, grey, but both should be great, no bad choices

W375 redline

Reaction score
Members Ride
W375 s2 redline
Hi all: i dont know where people get there info from but as i said in an earlier post on here, ive seen the build schedule for may june and july and each month had a small build of director n magnum : the number for director n magnum is a bit higher for this month : i work in the paint shop so i ger to see the monthly build schedules :) but people can believe whatever info i guess ☺

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Hi all: i dont know where people get there info from but as i said in an earlier post on here, ive seen the build schedule for may june and july and each month had a small build of director n magnum : the number for director n magnum is a bit higher for this month : i work in the paint shop so i ger to see the monthly build schedules :) but people can believe whatever info i guess ☺
I think your info just got top trumps!

W375 redline

Reaction score
Members Ride
W375 s2 redline
I think your info just got top trumps!
What's your opinion on the magnums W375?
Haha you could say that psisle ☺ build schedule for this month is 292 mse, 4 directors and 80 magnums ☺ hi stroker1 : yeah the magnums look good : they r a bit lower than the standard ssvr ute as they dont have the mrc fitted like the other 2 have : they r building 80 this month so ill c a few more of them around the plants now ☺