Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The first VF2 Director

MY17DIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 LE Director....
Haha you could say that psisle ☺ build schedule for this month is 292 mse, 4 directors and 80 magnums ☺ hi stroker1 : yeah the magnums look good : they r a bit lower than the standard ssvr ute as they dont have the mrc fitted like the other 2 have : they r building 80 this month so ill c a few more of them around the plants now ☺

Any idea where these 4 Directors are going?

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
In regards to photos of Magnum around the plant. Employee's cannot upload photos on social media or forums without permission. Not worth the paperwork. Apologies.

There is a page on facebook that regularly upload photos from the plant. There have been photos just uploaded of a Phantom Magnum ute.

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Who here has ordered a VF Director? The earliest build from my resources is second week of August though to last week of production in October.

Mine will be build 340 built on the 30th August. I wanted a late produced car but looks like it might be one of the first.

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Mine will be build 340 built on the 30th August. I wanted a late produced car but looks like it might be one of the first.
Yeah, there is no corralation between build number and build date, mine is 161 and due late Sept, yours 340 and late Aug, they will be all over place in That respect.

Happyjoy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Yeah, there is no corralation between build number and build date, mine is 161 and due late Sept, yours 340 and late Aug, they will be all over place in That respect.
Hi all,
My build is #352 SOAG Early August

DIR-ACT

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director - about September
How many people are from Adelaide with Directors?
And how many from Canberra? Build number 304 is going to Canberra in early September.