Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Fitness Thread

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
My routine as of this week:

Monday Chest/Tris
Dumbell bench press
Bodyweight dip
Incline barbell bench
Bar cable pulldown
Pec fly
Seated two arm extension
Standing cable crossover
Overhead cable extension
Incline situp w/ 5kg medicine ball
Leg raises

Wednesday Biceps/Back
Dumbell curl
Seated cable row
Preacher curl
Lat pulldown
Cable curl
One arm dumbell row
Barbell 21
Cloe grip pull up
Incline situp w/ 5kg Medicine ball
Leg raise

Friday Legs/Shoulders
Seated dumbell shoulder press
45 leg press
Military press
Seated calf raise
Dumbell shrug
Leg extension
Dumbell lateral raise
Leg curl
Incline situp w/ 5kg medicine ball
Leg raise

Doing 4x8 for all except situps (3x20) and leg raises (3x15). Was very sore yesterday. I've dropped most of my weights back as most of these exercises are new to me and I want to make sure I'm doing them right.

discomat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
1_Zyzz-420x0.jpg

Can we please not turn this into a Zyzz nutt-hugging thread. Like others have said there is already too much of that on the Misc. The guy stacked tren, D-bol and god knows what else for years. He also apparently cycled clen year round (he has admitted all of this whilst on the Misc). No wonder he had a heart attack and died early into his 20's. Yes he did train hard and diet too but he went about it the wrong way. Especially with being on the gear and taking party drugs. And now Chestbrah is the biggest shadow hogging d-bag on the planet. Surely there are better bodybuilding role models to look up to?

My routine as of this week:

Man that is one heavy routine! I got sore muscles just reading it haha.

discomat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
set a new PB on the weekend (not bad for a skinny kid!)

46kg db's flat bench press at 5'10 - 76.5kgs... Was happy with how everything went. **note the shaky arms getting them up haha**

Last edited by a moderator:

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Can we please not turn this into a Zyzz nutt-hugging thread. Like others have said there is already too much of that on the Misc. The guy stacked tren, D-bol and god knows what else for years. He also apparently cycled clen year round (he has admitted all of this whilst on the Misc). No wonder he had a heart attack and died early into his 20's. Yes he did train hard and diet too but he went about it the wrong way. Especially with being on the gear and taking party drugs. And now Chestbrah is the biggest shadow hogging d-bag on the planet. Surely there are better bodybuilding role models to look up to?

Definitely not a nut hugging thread, don't give a **** about the bloke, he went from being a scrawny git to a shredded tank in a few years with solid training (which I posted) and a strict diet (which I posted), granted he took a few drugs, but the commitment to the training program and diet will yield good results for anyone. That is the lesson we can learn from zyzz, or pretty much any body builder.

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
set a new PB on the weekend (not bad for a skinny kid!)

46kg db's flat bench press at 5'10 - 76.5kgs... Was happy with how everything went. **note the shaky arms getting them up haha**

Good effort.

You probably already know this but;

- try keeping the dumbbell bar horizontal.
- keep the neg rep controlled I.e. dont drop them to your.chest so quickly.

I realise doing your heaviest possible weight means you concentrate more on lifting the things, but honestly less reps with better form woukd have made that all the more worth while.

Last edited by a moderator:

discomat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
Good effort.

You probably already know this but;

- try keeping the dumbbell bar horizontal.
- keep the neg rep controlled I.e. dont drop them to your.chest so quickly.

Yeah I prefer to hold the weight as far to the inside of the handle as I can (if that makes any sense, anyways helps to keep it steady) so it gives off the illusion that I am bending my wrists etc but don't worry I'm not. Also wasn't doing any neg reps, got a bit slack at the end but the first few reps were controlled fine IMO.

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe

Yeah it is, I just did back and bi's and I'm pretty sore, like I said light weights at the moment.
Here's a little about me..
Been going to the gym on and off for the past couple of years with a weight loss goal. Started at 6' 87kg, now at 6'1" 76kg. So now that I'm pretty close to happy with my weight loss I decided it was time to get a bit more serious with the weights, hence the new workout. I will stay on current weights for 6 weeks then step up. Still working out a diet plan, taking multivitamins, fish oil and vitamin B as well as protein shakes.

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
Yeah I prefer to hold the weight as far to the inside of the handle as I can (if that makes any sense, anyways helps to keep it steady) so it gives off the illusion that I am bending my wrists etc.

Dear god. Thats like begging to hurt yourself.
*waits for weights to snap wrists with extra outward force*

Chest tomorrow. Had to have these last two days off gym to get some stuff around home done.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
i was going to have this week off training. havent taken an break all year but i feel slack so imma train tonite haha