Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The KKK in the USA

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
The KKK is still pretty active and you can bet there will be more coverage of their crazy rantings now Obama has won the election.
I wouldn't think that he will go his term without an attempt on his life but hopefully i'm wrong.

VP-666

Reaction score
Members Ride
Clean VP Berlina

VP-666

Reaction score
Members Ride
Clean VP Berlina
^ WOW ^
bit intence

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
For me, I can foresee an assassination attempt within the next 12 months.

Unfortunately he won't last too long, I think. Seems like a good bloke to be the president, but the radicals generally are fairly short-lived. I guess it'll only be a matter of time.

There was a lot of anti-Bush sentiment, and they kept him alive for the 8 years he was in office. I'm hopeful that if they can keep Bush alive, they can keep anyone alive. There may be an attempt, who can say? I just hope to hell if there is, they fail.

Do you think that all KKK members should be rounded up and charged under the USA's terrorism laws?

If you do not think they are terrorists, state your case.

I'm not a lawyer, so I can't say if they technically count as terrorists, but there is no place for them on this planet - or any other supremacists, white or otherwise.

Obama might just be the best thing that's happened to the world in a long time, nothing to do with the fact he's black, that's nice - but largely irrelevant to me - it's because he seems like he has a handle on the fact that it's not Ok for the USA to just do whatever the **** they want.

Southpark put it best: "What? They told us in school everyone loves America!? Why does one third of the world hate us?"... "We hate you because you don't realise one third of the world hates you!"

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
There was a lot of anti-Bush sentiment, and they kept him alive for the 8 years he was in office. I'm hopeful that if they can keep Bush alive, they can keep anyone alive. There may be an attempt, who can say? I just hope to hell if there is, they fail.

I'm not a lawyer, so I can't say if they technically count as terrorists, but there is no place for them on this planet - or any other supremacists, white or otherwise.

Obama might just be the best thing that's happened to the world in a long time, nothing to do with the fact he's black, that's nice - but largely irrelevant to me - it's because he seems like he has a handle on the fact that it's not Ok for the USA to just do whatever the **** they want.

Southpark put it best: "What? They told us in school everyone loves America!? Why does one third of the world hate us?"... "We hate you because you don't realise one third of the world hates you!"

You don't need to be a lawyer.

The dictionary states what a terrorist is, pretty simple really.

If anyone else wishes to coin the term "nigger". Expect an instant ban.

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
US presidents don't make many public appearances. when they do its usually behind bullet proof glass. it's different to john howard's morning walks where anyone could turn up if they dodged the ASIO detail.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
You don't need to be a lawyer.

If you're talking about rounding them up and jailing them under terrorism laws, you need to talk about the legal definition of terrorist, not the dictionary definition.

I personally don't have any time for KKK and the like, but if we're talking about taking their freedoms away, you want due process to occur - otherwise are you any better than they are?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
If you're talking about rounding them up and jailing them under terrorism laws, you need to talk about the legal definition of terrorist, not the dictionary definition.

I personally don't have any time for KKK and the like, but if we're talking about taking their freedoms away, you want due process to occur - otherwise are you any better than they are?

I guess that is something they should of thought about before they started taking away blacks rights eh?

I think it is going to be a hoot watching how the KKK are handled.

BLU_FZ1

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 SVZ Ute/A5 & 06 XR6T A6
The times are a chang-in

Anything or anyone is better than Hillary Rodham Clinton

KENTUCKY - USA - Imperial Wizard, Ronald Edwards has stated that, "anything is better than Hillary Clinton."

White Christian Supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan has endorsed Barack Obama to be the next President of the United States of America.

Speaking from his Kentucky office in Dawson Springs, the Imperial Wizard exclaimed that anything or anyone is better than having that "crazy ass bitch" as President.

This is the first time in Klan history that any member of the KKK has ever publicly supported an African American candidate for the presidency.

KKK lodges all over America have been gathering and holding rallies supporting the black presidential candidate.

KKK members in Tennessee rally against Hillary Clinton and support Barack Obama

Grand Turk Cletus Monroe has also been very vocal about the election and has donated thousands of dollars to Obama's election fund.

"The boy's gonna do it. My Klan group has donated up to $250,000 to the Obama fund. Anything is better than Hillary Clinton. Hell I'll even adopt a black kid from Africa before I vote for Hillary."

"A few years back we were lynching negroes. Now we're gonna vote for one to be president of the US of motherfu**ing A, damn it! Anyone or anything is better than Hillary Clinton - anything!!"

Placards for Barack Obama have been put up around the Klan's Headquarters and the KKK have announced a television ad campaign to support the African American candidate.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Someone should tell them rednecks his white and he has only been in the sun too long.
He was raised by his white grandmother he has a good balance between both.
He is defiantly a better breed then some of them things that use hate as their way of life all the time.