Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The look

blasta1

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
veessv sorry that ya ruined a nice car yuck , i had an old shitbox gemini wagon years ago with faded paint that i flat blacked just so it was one color , but dude thats car cruelty right there .

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
veessv sorry that ya ruined a nice car yuck , i had an old shitbox gemini wagon years ago with faded paint that i flat blacked just so it was one color , but dude thats car cruelty right there .

Car cruelty to you is, pure sex to another man.

looks sweet veessv.

veessv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS, VE SSV

Its only vinyl wrap it can be change back to stock,
but why be confined to the colour you bought the car when you could and can have it any colour you dream

MattSV6VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Red VE SV6
Its only vinyl wrap it can be change back to stock,
but why be confined to the colour you bought the car when you could and can have it any colour you dream

Your cars a boss don't take this .... Haha har you seen the vinyl wrap ! I'm in love with that , only cause I prefer utes but yeah yours is clean, boss, an fat! Love it

DECIMATOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334692117.686760.jpg
sorry decimator i was thinking just black rims polished lip shows imagination , it just seems ever second ve has full black rims its just gettin boring , black cars with some bling look the goods , the gangsta look sucks arse we dont live in the USA .

Looks hot right? You can't tell me that it looks boring. And it's a little gangsta lol auz style

veessv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS, VE SSV
That's pretty damn clever too - though how does it like stones?

Better then the paint, I guess if a rock hit would just damage the vinyl wouldn't need to worry about bird **** or sap eating into your paint they say it last about 3-4 years after that rip it off and the paint would be like the day you put it on

kizza50

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX acclaim S2
Better then the paint, I guess if a rock hit would just damage the vinyl wouldn't need to worry about bird **** or sap eating into your paint they say it last about 3-4 years after that rip it off and the paint would be like the day you put it on

How did u go putting it on,?? And how much?