Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

"THE" Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Maybe you should. I hear its the good life!

I want to go see half the guys in here, most of them haven't been here since last tuesday, actually, they won't be here until tomorrow - RDO today, I'm working so I can get pissed wednesday night.

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
a long weekend for some...i had to work, coz the bloody WA's had their holiday a few weeks ago, was a fukn joke! ah well, gotta love pay plus 125%

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Public holidays suck balls, we went to Sizzlers for lunch yesterday for something to do, it was 2pm and because it was a public holiday, instead of having a small surcharge, they charged us dinner prices.

So I left a heap of comments on their feedback form about how public holidays don't change the time of day. And left a quick note about (lunch 11-4) and (Dinner 4-11)

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
lol sizzler still exists up there?

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Our Sizzlers all went about 9 years ago I think.. That's when the one near my house closed down, as did two others..

I used to love the Herb bread at Sizzlers.. Sad times..

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Shounak said:
Our Sizzlers all went about 9 years ago I think.. That's when the one near my house closed down, as did two others..

I used to love the Herb bread at Sizzlers.. Sad times..
There pumpkin soup rocked pretty hard too...........
Hmmm wonder who owns the rights to sizzler..............
AirStrike :air:

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Yeah we've still got a sizzler up here.. It comes in handy when you feel like going in and chowing down on bulk quantities of reasonably nice food for a reasonably low cost.

Salad bar for lunch is 13 dollars with a drink, or if you get a meal its generally around 10-15 dollars at lunch and that’s with free salad bar.. So basically you stuff yourself senseless.

I've noticed the meals are really going downhill lately though, the presentation is just crap, at one stage you used to get nice looking meals and you'd cram in some salad bar - these days they are really proving that they are a mass supplier when it comes to cooking.. Considering to be a 'chef' there all you need to know is, deep frying, microwaving, grilling for a set amount of minutes, or oven for a set amount of minutes, its not difficult.

On the other hand I've got 5 or so mates that work there so its usually a case of free or extremely cheap meals, considering it costs them 30cents per plate you eat of salad bar. Apparently.

We haven't had any food poisoning or spiking up this way, so I'm pretty stoked. If it did close down I'd be pretty pissed, even though I don't go there often, once every 6 months if they are lucky.

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
Ahh sizzlers.. there used to be one at doncaster shopping town but it closed down and became something else, then it was some japanese restaurant for a while... wonder what it is now? Anyone from donny? What's there now? It used to be on doncaster road across from there the holden dealer on the hill used to be.

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
sizzler has nothing on Smorgy's! thats the bomb shizzle...catching fresh donuts and drwoning them in cinnamon and sugar....:w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.