Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

the master Chip Foose..

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Doctor Sodways said:
Chip Foose is a living legend, id love a car built by him. Boyd Coddington, he makes some nice cars, and the guys he has working for him are some of the best, but Boyd himself is a wanker, he takes credit for cars he doesnt build anymore and just seems, well, like an asshole from the american hotrod show, but thats just my opinion. Id much rather a chip foose car than a coddington car anyday

From watching the shows I'd agree with that comment. On American Hotrod they have made it obvious Boyd and Chip don't get along, anyone know why?

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
No idea why but it seems like Chip and Boyd want to take each others heads off, Boyd was really upset when one of his painters left for Chip Foose, dont blame the painter though, Chip builds better cars

V3N0M

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 magna exec
lol i think boyd is jellous of chip because chip used to work for boyd... and now chip is better in everyway.. boyd hates it lol.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
They all build magnificent cars that have workmanship of the highest order.

With a couple of exceptions I would probably prefer to do my own car though. Main reason is that one is really buying what they like as opposed to what what "I" would like.

I do like watching the shows though as they are full of ideas for anybody into cars.

Reaper

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
Chip please take my VZ, dump a hemi in in, and work it!!!!

Trevor 062

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE S2 SSV REDLINE & 07 VZ ACCLAIM WAGON
They both certainly build nice cars...But the money they throw at them, they would wanna be top notch..