Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

///The Other Japanese H4T Daily

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
For sure, good idea. Can't imagine what the clutch in your Supra must have been like to drive. The clutch for my skyline is being made today/tomorrow, it's a 5puck ceramic sprung brass button centre with a 1300kg carbonic pressure plate, unsure what it's going to be like to drive, but I think it shouldn't be too bad.

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
I've still got my supra and its a pig, you can ride it JUST if you're very delicate with your foot 1mm too little and it wont go anywhere and 1mm too much and you've just dropped the clutch and stalled it!, the pedal is soo heavy my missus can't push it in!

its rated at 1400ft/lb torque which is a spastic clamp load. After using a few different clutches (supra is on clutch 4 since ive owned the car) i much prefer a full faced clutch, i've used cushioned buttons before but i don't like them, they don't seem to hold up to big power well and you're better off going a organic IMO.

I love having a wagon, i managed to get a 8 people outdoor setting in the boot (1.5m long table, unbrella and 8 chairs) the other day...

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
IMG_1167.jpg

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Jeez. You need a ladder to get into it now :D

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
What is this? Some one raising a Forester. No way. Nice ride.

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
It gives it back the stock look. But obviiously hasnt taken away power. Its looking good man.
So are you looking to modify this any further, or are you happy with the power level its at for a daily?