Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
She is sexy, a gay icon of the 90s, but Marie isn't a lesbian. She's married with at least one child. She had a brain tumor and surgery to remove it. She had to re-learn how to walk, talk, sing, etc. She's blind in one eye now and still recorded an album and did a world tour with the band after that. She's amazing.
Fap on!

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Funny how things change...

So picture this: It's 1999, I'm at the skate park. I had to wear the shorts that only barely reach my knees because all my other pairs (which hung below the knees) were dirty.

Instant target for ridicule!

Back at the same skate park, jump forward to 2013. All the teenage boys are wearing shorts that come down to only halfway up their thighs, some of them pink. Apparently this is normal now :p

Just thought this was an amusing little anecdote about how fashion changes, even in males! Also, the prevalence of skinny jeans and those T-shirts with gaping chasms instead of neck openings is pretty disturbing. I don't really get how these things come into fashion. Can I blame America? I watched Jeff Dunham's 2011 tv special the other night and saw how his daughters dressed him once, so I think I have a pretty strong case there.

MuckUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Cross 8
last month my work mate had some at lunch (left over from some kids party) and he dared me to snort a line. did a big long one and the whole lunch room ran out laughing at the same time (bout 8 people). my boss was like wtf is going on lol... he always try to one up me and i always win, im nuckin futz...

Lines of Wizz Fizz, that takes me back.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
She is sexy, a gay icon of the 90s, but Marie isn't a lesbian. She's married with at least one child. She had a brain tumor and surgery to remove it. She had to re-learn how to walk, talk, sing, etc. She's blind in one eye now and still recorded an album and did a world tour with the band after that. She's amazing.
Fap on!

Pics of this female?
5 mins of winds. Ok!

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
The one on the left
eda7ydag.jpg

I think

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Not fap worthy...

Mate whos burrowing my car went to the tip with a load. Left the car idling and a young kid was listening. Didnt know wagons came with a V8. Mate gave a reply. Then the next line was facepalm worthy.
"How could they fit a v8 in there?"

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Anyone in bris chasing vl or vs bits? Just put a tonne out for hard rubbish on quandeine st stafford. Vr vs powr window regulators and switches. Heap of vl trim bits. Starter motors, power steer pumps and water pumps. Get on it this weekend as it gets collected tomorrow

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
10 characters.

Last edited: