Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
As a lighting technician, you'd think he'd know better than to use pliers, to cut a powered extension cord.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
omg lollll

KT3vO9W.png

Recalling the incident, she said: “I came down one morning and had a missed call from Shane Junior and I’d missed it at 4am.

“I knew he’d been out so I was panicking, thinking ‘oh my god’, he might be in hospital and all that. And it had gone to voicemail and I was listening to it for about the first ten seconds and I was thinking ‘what the hell is that?’ I realised his phone had gone off during....his night of passion.

“And I hope he’s not watching today but let me say I listened for four and a half minutes, four and a half minutes, I was dead impressed.”

I don’t know what’s more embarrassing: the fact she listened in or that she revealed it lasted four minutes.

And if that wasn’t bad enough, Coleen then took the ‘embarrassing mum’ thing up another ten notches.

“When he came round I played it for him and his girlfriend. I had to embarrass him,” she told her fellow ‘Loose Women’ panellists.

An embarrassed Shane, who is Coleen’s son with her ex-husband Shane Ritchie, later tweeted: “Mum, why oh, why oh, why. In my defence it was longer than four and a half minutes...”

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
For sale if some ones keen (not mine)

1483437_10152715201850674_528148227687307857_n.jpg

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
For sale???? LOL!!! You'd have to pay me a lot of money to put them on my engine!

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Well....just thought I'd post up here to say I'm back after a bit of a break. No doubt I'll get stalked on here now that I have blocked a certain person on FB.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Well....just thought I'd post up here to say I'm back after a bit of a break. No doubt I'll get stalked on here now that I have blocked a certain person on FB.

Still selling exhausts?

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Wanted a small MicroSD to test out Android on my dads ODROID C-1.

Went to K-Mart, not a single SD or MicroSD card left in stock o.0 , went to Dick Smith, only 8GB card was a Class 10 for $45, ####ing serious?

Went down to Officeworks, got a Sandisc Ultra UHS-1 8GB with microSD to SD adaptor for $8.

Amylee1993

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VX Series II Calais 3.8 L Supercharged
Hi Guys,

New here :)
21, Female, Single, Living in Queanbeyan, NSW (Near Canberra ACT).
Just bought myself a VX Calais as a project car.
Decided to join to meet likeminded people and obviously get advice on repairs/get parts :)

Nice to meet you all :)

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Welcome and good luck with the project.