Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Easy 2 bowls on the floor 3 meals a day.;)
Hope that helps:)
She is real weird when it comes to eating. She is just a snacker. i have just looked in her bowl, there is still food from yesterday. For all that she is in remarkable condition. She gets a walk of about 4.5 k every day when it's not raining (tomorrow will be one of those days) followed by a play in the dog park. She runs anything over there ragged. She is nothing like we have ever owned before. Lovely nature

Edit. No rain this morning so we got our walk in. No dogs at the park so we came home clean.

Last edited:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
What a rush, we just saved a guys life. Well he made it to the hospital alive. Now it's up to the surgeons.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Youngest son passed his restricted drivers test today. Freedom for me....

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
He has/did last night whilst I was at work but he returned home safe and sound. They went out to celebrate him getting his license, he picked up his mates and they went to the gym!

I have however been issued instruction to finish putting the Senator back together pronto as he plans to drive it....

yeah,nahh!

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I have however been issued instruction to finish putting the Senator back together pronto as he plans to drive it....

yeah,nahh!

This^^^^^^

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
We had the first of our Covid injections yesterday. The only side effects have been a very slight headache and a sore arm. The sore arm has been made worse by our puppy who tries to pull my arm off when we get within one kilometre of the dog park. My rowing machine hasn't helped much either.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
We had the first of our Covid injections yesterday. The only side effects have been a very slight headache and a sore arm. The sore arm has been made worse by our puppy who tries to pull my arm off when we get within one kilometre of the dog park. My rowing machine hasn't helped much either.

You don't feel an uncontrollable urge to buy Microsoft products?