Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
Will be happy with a weed killer...Even if I end up with a bare block, it doesn't phase me....Saves me mowing it quickly, or even getting a mate that lives 30k away putting a sheep or goat on the block to mow it down... :)
if u use a week killer make sure it specifically says it kills them on it otherwise it prob wont

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
if u use a week killer make sure it specifically says it kills them on it otherwise it prob wont

I am after suggestions on brands that actually kill them.....I definately want them dead, not flurishing and honestly don't care if I end up with a dirt block as a result.....

I live 1 1/2 hours away from it, so gives me a chance to do other things in the meantime, rather than concentrate on arranging an animal based mower or me physcially doing it myself.

So thanks for the advise...Appreciate it

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I'd just use glypho 360, and triple the dose. I've used it on them before in SA.

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
I'd just use glypho 360, and triple the dose. I've used it on them before in SA.
Tripling the dose won't work as well as the recommended rate. With a concentrated mix the plant shuts down and doesn't absorb the chemical as it should do systemically. It mightn't look like it's working but will take a few days to get working.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Tripling the dose won't work as well as the recommended rate. With a concentrated mix the plant shuts down and doesn't absorb the chemical as it should do systemically. It mightn't look like it's working but will take a few days to get working.

As long as it works, I'm fine with that :)

I'm all ears for other suggestions... :)

Last edited:

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
As long as it works, I'm fine with that :)

I'm all ears for other suggestions... :)

exterminate.gif

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Fire is best. But I have just done sections with roundup. Seems to have knocked out the plant. Have been pulling them by hand whenever I see them in isolated areas and mass poison the areas where it was not near lawn and running wild.

Getting the seeds is the key as mentioned. Yoga mats and bits of carpet work. Nothing is quick Unfortunately