Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Statesman

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Looking good as usual Matt.

THE STATESMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ STATESMAN SV90 VQ CAPRICE WL CAPRICE
Just a bit of 3mm MDF ill probally get it 2pac sprayed in black it was just a quick job.

Just getting all the parts for the VS Cradle conversion. I have to save up a bit to get the Harrop diff cover got most of the rubbers and camber kit for the rear. Possibly something to make the rear go up and down not sure yet though see how much $$$$ it will cost first

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Hey dude looks mad as very nice interior is micky mouse, keep up the good work

THE STATESMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
My fog lights

first pic shows what they look like normaly and after i painted it up. I painted the inside silver chrome to hope fully help reflect the light better and the out side matt black. Just got to find some time to install them and wire up a switch.

STATO1432.jpg

STATO1435.jpg

vq rat

vq rat
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn bt1 burnout weapon
You will find that the wiring harness is all ready in ya car all you need to do is bye the switch from holden as they still had them when i fitted my ones to my statesman the wiring connector was taped right down on the loom just under the climate control unit and your car in mint mate

THE STATESMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanx for that info i knew about the plug in the engine bay that they hook up to and i figured the wire for the switch was some where behind the stereo. I wont be able to use the factory switch as i have modified the console and i dont want to change it for the switch. i think i have found a spot for a small switch sort of out the way ill post some pics when i hook them up.

How much did you pick your fogs lights for when you brought them?

vq rat

vq rat
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn bt1 burnout weapon
I did a job for a mate ( replace the sump gasket on his 5ltr ) and he said he didnt like them so i got them for doing the job i was rapped cos i'd be looking for ages and they were clean as