Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Stupid Drivers Thread

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
i was driving home saturday night and some guy was waiting to turn onto a main 2 lane road from his driveway..
i was in the left land and cars were next to me in the right

as im approaching i see headlights coming down the driveway.. i kept driving as u know,, why would i be giving way?

im coming up closer and closer and he rolls out past the gutter and far enough into my lane that i cant get past(cars next to me) and he just sits there
and i just slam the brakes and toot and he just looks at me like im a idiot and he isnt doing anything wrong...

mate... seriously?

jayperformance

light it up
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn Calais 5l
no pics or vid but tonight i seen a car pull out of an intersection in the path of a speeding ambulance with lights and sirens full noise, the s*&t for brains driver locked on the brakes in the middle of the road and waited for the ambo to go around. i've never seem an ambulance get on the brakes so hard, i hope the patent was strapped down. Could not believe my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I was driving down a single lane 70km/h road, and there's houses on the left side, and a grassy ditch on the other, and this guy in a ute reverses down the dirt drive as if there's a bloody bomb infront of him, his tray then hangs over the road, so the car infront of me slams his brakes on, I slam mine on, the guy in front of me slightly swerves as the ute pulls forward again, only to do a u-turn in his driveway and then fly forwards so his nose was sticking out onto the road, so the car infront swerves more violently AGAIN, & as I drive past the stupid ute, he starts to pull out and I swear he was less than 5 inches from hitting the rear of my car, and to make it worse he instantly indicated left (To turn left at the next lights I presumed), so I pulled slightly to the right of my lane, and when I look behind me at the traffic lights, the idiot had pulled into the house NEXT DOOR!! I was like WTF you could have taken one step and been there instead of nearly causing 2 crashes to drive less than 2m

stuntmanmike

Car wotsit & stuff
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 3.8 V6 Auto / VS BT1 5.0 / VY SV8
Bahahahahaha! Great thread...
Must have been a couple of years ago late at night going over the Mawson Lakes bridge at the train station there behind the Uni where I had a car tailgating me so close they could have seen my sparkplugs firing. NASCAR style!
Anyway, it was a 70km/h zone and I was sitting smack on 70 to keep it real and it wasn't good enough for the @ss bandit behind me. There was a turn right section in the road ahead and the twit (driving a white Mitsubishi Lancer 2dr with a sh*t hot body kit and mags) shot past me. By then it was too late for this dolt to work out that he was going too fast to brake or take evasive maneuvers (eg actually turn right at the turn right section) and he hit the median strip (that is as wide as a big car) so bluddy hard that his front bar tore off and must have ruined the body and front end something shocking.
I almost had to pull over from lol when I saw this unfold. Bahahahahahahah!
In short, he was too impatient to wait 30 metres to overtake me above the speed limit and probably found something new in his undies when he went flying over the median strip. He gets the trophy for the top dolt award in the "Driving Angry" category IMO. I just wish I could have caught it on video to post on YouTube!

Oh and I love the skillful driving style where dolts swerve left to turn right. That's "racing style" right there. NOT!

Keep the stories coming. There's nothing on TV right now and this is a good laugh!

Last edited:

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
A bloke tried a similar thing on me, minus the accident.

I was in my HB Torana, putting along at 60 in a 60 zone with some ####wit sitting on my arse. We come up to a right hand turning lane and he goes to overtake me. He had to lock it up when I put my blinker on and started going over infront of him as I had to turn right there. Wanker.

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
How about the truckie that didn't secure his load properly and dropped sections of 2m diameter concrete pipe all over the Westgate Freeway last week? Seems pretty stupid to me.

You see so many idiots on the way in to Melbourne every day that it becomes normal - tailgating, hogging the right lane, swerving in and out of the traffic to get 100m ahead, trucks pushing into lanes whilst there are cars beside them, motorbikes lane splitting at double the speed of the rest of the traffic. There seems to be an accident nearly every day and most of the time you wonder how the hell they managed to collide in the first place.

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
I saw a beauty yesterday..... Was waiting for my kid to get out of school and the usual array of cars parked on both sides of the 2 lane street is normal at this time, there is usually congestion issues but 99% of people are courteous and patient and let people go past coming the other way. Well this white xf ute pulls up next to me and stops hard as i am parked, he was seemingly confused by the 6-7 cars coming the other way, he proceeds to reverse then guns it up a driveway on the other side of the road and proceeds to fly down the nature strips of about 15 houses at about 70 km/h..... It was bouncing high up in the air as he went over driveways maybe 1ft away from parked cars containing kids and mothers picking up their school kids. i was pretty shocked and F###ing disgusted what a C### lol.

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
Saw some muppet in a VR try to do a fully sick skid today. Were both had 'pole position' at the lights waiting to turn right onto the highway, as there were 2 right turn lanes. I was in the right/inside one, he was in the left. He was obviously just trying to flick the back out a bit going round the corner but ended up doing a full 180 and smashing into the curb right outside a bus stop on the other side of the road. In the middle of the day. LOL.

ojame

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore S Ute
How about the truckie that didn't secure his load properly and dropped sections of 2m diameter concrete pipe all over the Westgate Freeway last week? Seems pretty stupid to me.

You see so many idiots on the way in to Melbourne every day that it becomes normal - tailgating, hogging the right lane, swerving in and out of the traffic to get 100m ahead, trucks pushing into lanes whilst there are cars beside them, motorbikes lane splitting at double the speed of the rest of the traffic. There seems to be an accident nearly every day and most of the time you wonder how the hell they managed to collide in the first place.

I go down to melbourne about once a month. Traffic on the way into Brisbane is ####ed on a regular basis, but in melbourne i cannot stand how many people ignore the keep left rule. It shits me to no end.

slutvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Ute series II
weve had super sh*t weather in newcastle where i live the last couple of weeks. the amount of near misses i have seen in the last week or two is bloody unbelievable. i think the rain just brings out the best in people. for example, theres a railway bridge coming out of the city, and the street from down underneath when you come up to the bridge is a left turn ony because theres a median strip over the bridge, 2 lanes each side. yesterday in the pooring rain mid afternoon, i kid you not, the bitch turned right, coming head on to me and all the traffic behind me , we all hit the brake and peeled off to the gutter sides, guy on ym left went up the gutter and i came about 5cm i wreckon to hitting the median strip and having a head on with traffic on the other side of the road, man she copped some abuse weaving through the traffic until the next turn off. i really dont know how there wasnt a head on accident. you just wonder how people get their license dont you?

im really really looking into getting a little video camera behind my rear view mirror ike a guy on here has in his ute. one day its gonna come in handy