Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Things You Hate. Post Them Here.

calais4life

calais4life!
Reaction score
Members Ride
calais
kevin rudd is a serial killer?

eric burnett from america for calling kevin rudd a serial killer on american national television.
bitch i hope you die

huh who said tht? is it on youtube???

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
People who sit 10k's under the limit, then if the next speed zone is 10k's slower, they go 10k's under that also.

Speed sign.. speedo.. PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER!

Then what really makes my blood boil is then when an overtaking lane approaches they do the ****ing speed limit! Then slow down again when it ends. Seriously WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU.

And people wonder why I drive aggressively.

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
couldnt agree more. I cant stand it when i get held up in the overtaking lane BY ONE PERSON. Its all it takes 1 person to block you off

QUOTE:And people wonder why I drive aggressively. <--- exactly me too.....

BecStar

Kickstart My Heart...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Clubsport R8 - Vespers Blue
I hate it when someone else outbids you at the last minute on ebay.. by $2.00. But then again I love it when someone ends an item early and you're the highest bidder... so I should have my new exhaust sometime next week :)

shiftySLE

The Lion will never Die!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VZ Acclaim
People who think they are so cool by showing the whole world that they are weraing boxers and cant grasp the fact that pants are made to SIT AROUND YOU WAIST NOT AROUND YOUR KNEES. F***n try hard american gangsters!!!! Whooo Be careful, they might be packing and pop a cap in your arse. And sadly this doesn't only apply to 16 year olds!

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
^^^Haha i remember seeing a Doco of an American prison where some inmates were asked what they thought about the low sitting pants that alot of the young people were wearing on the outside.

Theyre response was that on the inside the lower you wear your pants in that style means the more open to recieving male company you are.

shiftySLE

The Lion will never Die!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VZ Acclaim
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
That is exactly what I think when I see it, that they are trying to show their 'homies' their arse. PLEASE if anyone on the forum is willing to admit they wear their pants like they have s**t in them five times and they are too heavy to pull up, let me know why? I would love to hear your explanation.