Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Things You Hate. Post Them Here.

Bazzdogs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore S
same here, cold beds annoy me plus the air outside the bed is always really cold, then you have to go outside for school or work and its even colder, then you get into your car and its twice as cold again...

Bazzdogs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore S
it wasnt a try hard rant, and its only one rich mummies boy school in particular thats just 5 minutes from my house... for some reason the words "public transport" dont exist in that school so its not like a few people are being driven in... its everyone in the school being driven in, its a big ass school damn it. they caused so much traffic that the council altered the road to make it easier for them to get in... they added two tiny little roundabouts so now if you want to go right past the school on your own bus you gotta wait for a break in the 10 minute long traffic line of RICH MUMMIES BOYS! plus im a happy guy, i just felt like a good rant.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
it wasnt a try hard rant, and its only one rich mummies boy school in particular thats just 5 minutes from my house... for some reason the words "public transport" dont exist in that school so its not like a few people are being driven in... its everyone in the school being driven in, its a big ass school damn it. they caused so much traffic that the council altered the road to make it easier for them to get in... they added two tiny little roundabouts so now if you want to go right past the school on your own bus you gotta wait for a break in the 10 minute long traffic line of RICH MUMMIES BOYS! plus im a happy guy, i just felt like a good rant.

Hang out the window and abuse them...

cewing

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SWAGON
when im having cruscits and cheese...and i run out of cruscits but still have cheese left over

TMM

OEM+
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina S2
-interior trim rattles and creaks.
-stripped screw threads
-people who think the invisible caravan look is "sick"
-people with HIDs in reflector housings
-free to air tv
-australian internet prices

tufcalais

I like boobs
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wagon (soon to be pimped)
1. old people
2. old people who drive at 40 in a 60 zone.
3. wankers with cannons on their stock excel/gemini/japmobile
4. wankers with cannons on their commodores.
5. ****ing burger flippers at hungry jacks who cant get my order right.
6. home and away/nieghbours/so u think u can dance

i could go on for days but i cbf

Crooth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SeriesII
Un-doing a bolt and Cracking ur knuckles on sumthin

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
Drivers that go really slow and you get pissed off and then they suddenly speed up and do 15kph over the limit and leave u behind, then slow down again and hold u up!

When your driving and theirs a squeak or rattle and you cant find it for days or weeks

When your trying to think of something or remember something and u cant get it into your head and it bugs you for weeks driving you insane

When you see a super hot chick then she wacks out a ciggerette and shoves it in her mouth (i hate smokers seriously!)