Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Things You Hate. Post Them Here.

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
I hate the legal system that allows people that kill 2 other road users 7 years apart to walk away with an 18 month license suspension.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
mixing concrete in a wheelbarrow ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrr errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr er er er er eeeeeerrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr urrrrrrrrrrrrr

bread

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
i hate v neck tops

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
why would you hate v necks if you stand in a sideways kinda angle you can see straight down chicks tops wowzers serious nipple-ige

bread

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
on a bloke mate, if its got boobs then thats no problem, footy head tospot v-neck's i hate. this doesn't really aply here but if theres an opposite to this thread, i love boobs

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
dirty cars. cannot stand seeing a dirty car. which means i have to wash mum dad and my sisters car to keep my happy

id be going to a quack about that haha..i love spending a whole day on mine..but anyone elses no chance.

I hate boring friday nights..and theres **** on TV:bang:

VRStato64

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS II 6 speed
chevy badges on holdens, brock didnt have chevy badges on his car why should you, so what if the v8 is from a corvette heaps of car companys borrow parts from other companys HOLDEN=Aussie pride Chevy=american

wamboin23

Donating Member w/ Boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais - Cooled L67 + T56 | VF SSV Ute
id be going to a quack about that haha..i love spending a whole day on mine..but anyone elses no chance.

I hate boring friday nights..and theres **** on TV:bang:

i know, but if i didn't wash them they would all be moving piles of mud. If I ask why they don't wash their cars, the answer is usually "It will only get dirty again tomorrow".
I think people who don't wash cars should be put in the same category as HOONS! Cars should be taken off them and given to the person who actually looks after them. :yeah: