Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Ultimate Ricer Accessory!

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Someone in my chatroom posted this link to a product being sold on ebay and I thought it was too damn funny not to share. Have a look for yourself....

Ultimate ricer accessory

valet_dave

Reaction score
That's magnificient (note sarcasm)... although I had an even cheaper solution on my now extinct 200B:

The letterbox actually had a duct into the carby. The performance gain was negative, since it added extra weight!

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
ooooooooooooooh GIMMIE GIMMIE, I WANT, I WANT ehehehehehe

C

Commodore

OK, Lets face it, COOL is the name of the game today! And whats cooler than a Supercharged engine? Right!, Nothing. Our scoop gives your vehicle that fully blown supercharged look without the 8K Price$$ Sure it would be nice to have a real one. But hey! we are not all RICH ya know! Plus when all those guys with real ones are stopping at every gas station on the strip, You'll be cruzing! with that same sharp look they have. Also you dont have to damage your hood drilling holes, because our scoop mounts with double sided 3M tape. You've got groundeffects, You've got the wing! Now! take the next step with the POWER SCOOP! We are proud to offer this fantastic new product!

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Makes you wonder, is that actually a legit operation, is the seller a ricer or is he doing it to earn a buck and laugh at people?

I hope the latter

P

portercg

I just got one thing to say.

RRRRRRRRRINGGGGGGG - A - DING - ding - ding ding ding.......ding,, drrrrrrr... pht

G