Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

These legal...

I8.A4.RE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY LS1 - LANCER MY10 - VE UTE
Under ADR lays, headlights cannot have any tint from memory. Even if it's removable because you are defected for the state of the car when you were driving it.

Not all cars were designed to have their headlights showing 100% of the time. Pop up headlights for example or the ZG Fairlanes which had a shutter style design headlight. I'd assume the cars would be defectable if the mechanism didn't allow the headlights to work regardless whether it be daylight.

There is a Jet Black FG GT with tinted headlights getting around the streets of Adelaide. Looks sinister.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Not all cars were designed to have their headlights showing 100% of the time. Pop up headlights for example or the ZG Fairlanes which had a shutter style design headlight. I'd assume the cars would be defectable if the mechanism didn't allow the headlights to work regardless whether it be daylight.

There is a Jet Black FG GT with tinted headlights getting around the streets of Adelaide. Looks sinister.

Chalk and cheese. Same as how cars that have HID from factory are legal while aftermarket HID is generally not.