Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
having to work Thursday and friday while other people continue there holidays, so i go to work and spend the whole day doing nothing because there is no cars booked in, what a waste of a day

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
The ########s that order in clothes for shops, why when I look for t-shirts this week can I only find one rack of crap, the entire rest of the department is full of winter clothes, racks and racks of fleecy windcheaters, but no t-shirts in the middle of summer. Tards.

i used to hate this aswell.
until the old lady (who worked in fashion for over a quarter of a century) has said that the clothing industry is just screwed up
just makes online shopping from overseas even more tempting. they have summer clothes during our summer, and winter clothes during our winter. :p

i just hate when you go in and its a case of, they have nothing of any interest.
its like "seriously, this is fashionable?"
prime example, skate shoes. either bulky as, or have no support around the ankles. never an inbetween :/

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
The fact that Beats by Dre are actually good headphones, and my parents got me some for christmas, and they are epic, but the wank factor due to the hipsters wearing them round their necks and not actually listening to them makes them hipster headphones

Shearer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS ute
The ########s that order in clothes for shops, why when I look for t-shirts this week can I only find one rack of crap, the entire rest of the department is full of winter clothes, racks and racks of fleecy windcheaters, but no t-shirts in the middle of summer. Tards.

Going to Harbour Town and finding out there are plenty of shirts in XS, S, XL, XLL, XLLL............BUT NO "Normal" sizes such as Medium or Large.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
10 characters.

Last edited:

EmKa

Cupcake
Reaction score
Members Ride
El Falcon Futura S (shhhhh)
People who don't share.....hrmph!!

lurch91

Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
Junkies piss me off.
This past year I've had to watch one of my best mates dig himself all but six feet under, all because he can't stop using meth.

It's disgusting, I've done everything I can to help him, even put myself in harms way for him, but he just won't stop.

I've just given up on him.

So yea, that's why I'm pissed off today.

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
Not good mate. Good on ya for trying to help him though.

EmKa

Cupcake
Reaction score
Members Ride
El Falcon Futura S (shhhhh)
Good on you for trying to help, unfortunately in most instances nothing we do or say can help them unless they want to be helped, even then most of the time they need to help themselves.

Don't give up on him, just support him and let him know you're there when he's ready to get back on his feet, it's all you can really do.