Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Cars in stealth mode. Dark colours with lights off, probably by manually turning off the auto "lights" on function.
Particularly the tunnels around Sydney airport, when my eyes are adjusting to the dim light.
Is it a social media trend?
I bet one of them is an icecream van.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I bought a 48" Walker zero turn to replace a Toro tractor style ride on mower, and it chewed the deck belt on its second outing - quickly learnt the limits on grass height and mulch kit use. $140 later and much swearing to replace the belt and it was good to go haha.
also me working out what I can & can't mow with my old JD :eek:
spent more time unblocking and unjamming than mowing for the first few months.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Cars in stealth mode. Dark colours with lights off, probably by manually turning off the auto "lights" on function.
Particularly the tunnels around Sydney airport, when my eyes are adjusting to the dim light.
Is it a social media trend?
I see cars every week now driving down multi lane 80K+ roads with no lights on at night. I get that there are street lights, but they cant be that good for you not to realise you don't have your lights on?

Me flashing oncoming dark cars, or yelling at people at the lights. Turn.your.bloody.lights.on.

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Im more than a little annoyed given the trouble I'll now have to go through to attempt to get it fixed or replaced under warranty.

Having read reviews I even took to walking the mower around by lifting the rear when not operating it to not freewheel the mechanism. **** all difference that made.

I see cars every week now driving down multi lane 80K+ roads with no lights on at night. I get that there are street lights, but they cant be that good for you not to realise you don't have your lights on?

Me flashing oncoming dark cars, or yelling at people at the lights. Turn.your.bloody.lights.on.
I believe technology is dumbing people down to the extent they think the car is totally automatic and the lights will turn on themselves.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I believe technology is dumbing people down to the extent they think the car is totally automatic and the lights will turn on themselves.
Mine do, and at times it annoys me.

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Mine do, and at times it annoys me.
Yea my ex Telstra VZ Wagon has "headlights on with ignition on" feature but it only works when it feels like it.
Last VZ I had I disconnected it.
One day I may even look at this one and disconnect it, but hey, what the heck, one day maybe.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
The interior screens are lit so they can see the dash and with most streets lit up, forget the lights aren't on

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Pisses me off that our work cafe pretty much always puts garlic in their dishes. I dare not touch it. So I'm now having a servo pie again.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Have you mentioned it to them that you are allergic and if they could do dishes without garlic?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute