Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Our prices are pretty stable. They only go up or down 2c - 3c a litre at a time. But it's normally a lot more expensive than the mainland, due to not having price cycles.
Paid $2.01 in Ulverstone for 91:)

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
expect it to hit $3. like the sugar industry, they know their days are numbered. demand per capita will begin to decline significantly over the next 5-10 years.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Paid $2.01 in Ulverstone for 91:)
That's about the price of 95% of petrol stations, only a couple of places will be cheaper. On your way back if you go into Don, then Bonny will be cheaper.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
expect it to hit $3. like the sugar industry, they know their days are numbered. demand per capita will begin to decline significantly over the next 5-10 years.
I hope we still have sugar when petrol is no more. I will need sugar to run my ute in a few years time when we no longer make anything that requires crude. I know I can run it on hydrogen, but a 70L tank of water will only get me about an hour of driving.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I hope we still have sugar when petrol is no more. I will need sugar to run my ute in a few years time when we no longer make anything that requires crude.

I might have to move back to Bundaberg if petrol becomes scarce.....I'll be close to the sugar and some rellies.... :)

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I hope we still have sugar
I don't. Since getting on the boat to now, I've eaten so many sugary sweats/lollies it's not funny.
I am a bit addicted to sugar and can't help myself, especially as I'm not smoking cigarettes at the moment, but I do believe sugar is the root of all evil and highly addictive.

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
I don't. Since getting on the boat to now, I've eaten so many sugary sweats/lollies it's not funny.
I am a bit addicted to sugar and can't help myself, especially as I'm not smoking cigarettes at the moment, but I do believe sugar is the root of all evil and highly addictive.
Nah, money is the root of all evil and
it sure is evil if ya can't get a root cause ya got no money.:eek:

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
are you diabetic, hademall? if not, quit. right now!

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
i've moved to low-carb 3.5% beer & artificial sweeteners in my coffee. still enjoy sugar, but in moderation. sweet fruit is loaded with fructose & results in a sugar spike, at least for me