Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Fair enough. Go enjoy your match then :lmao:

Hundred bucks a month so they can repeat things constantly?, pass, I would have gone to the game today but had things to do around midday, would be cheaper for me to go to the game each week though than it would be to have foxtel.

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
4.30 in the morning im just about to fall a sleep, and then the fkwit neighbors stupid fkn dog starts it non stop barking, after 10 mins of this crap and those lazy c**** dont want to shut it up, im at there yelling at it and throwing **** at the fence and the c*** is still barking, ive had enough of this ****, and people are probably going to blame my dog for it, no sleep for me then

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Tyre places that employ front counter and wheel alignment staff that have no clue about camber/toe correction

king_rick

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 5.0L Berlina wagon
Chev badges!! Some people will argue that the 5.7L is a Chevy motor therefore they have the right to put Chev badges on their car.
Lol this is incorrect the 5.7L is a GM made motor made famous by Chevrolet! Putting a Chev badge on a 5.7L Holden is like putting a Nissan badge on a 6cyl VL, Nissan motor but who the FK does that!!
Also saw a Cev badge on a V6 vx today lmfao.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
10 characters.

Last edited:

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
People who bring up chev badges when there's been about 50,000 threads/posts about it already.