Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Fuel shortage.... seriouisly, I'm ready to Mad Max this Bitch.

Lol-Mel-Gibson-MadMax.jpg

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Has it been said before? Burger drive throughs. Seriously, how hard is to stand the chips up next to the burger instead of laying them on top. I want all my chips in the little bag/box, not tipped out into the takeaway bag and spread everywhere. If I wanted that I'd just say "just put the chips in the bag with the burger". That's where they end up anyway, they could save a **** load on those little bags, no need to put them into a take away bag ever again.

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
Has it been said before? Burger drive throughs. Seriously, how hard is to stand the chips up next to the burger instead of laying them on top. I want all my chips in the little bag/box, not tipped out into the takeaway bag and spread everywhere. If I wanted that I'd just say "just put the chips in the bag with the burger". That's where they end up anyway, they could save a **** load on those little bags, no need to put them into a take away bag ever again.

The thing that pisses me off with these fast food outlets is, how many times they stuff up your order.
I always check mine before I leave, because 9 times out of 10 it's stuffed.

I complained about the service once at a well known chicken outlet, got a call from the area manager.....he apologised and they sent me 2 free meal vouchers.
It does pay to complain sometimes.

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
When I'm listening to music on my headphones at work and I snag something and rips the cord apart, now I don't have any headphones,

When people like family touch my car that I was working on and I have important parts laying around,

I hate it when anybody touches my car,

Oh and when I go on annual leave or I go to tafe for the week, I get back and my bays a mess, my special home made tools are gone and all my top up oil has been used and hasn't been refilled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Getting 1D stuck in my head....

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
The two nob ends at my gym who do more posing and posturing than working out , yes we are all aware that you exist and no one cares .
A quick edit , why is it that the posers and posturers , are the ones who use incorrect technics , seriously guys doing that your going to blow your ring piece out , or do your self a mischief .

Last edited:

Tree cutter

Tree cutter
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais SuperchargedV6
all the ads on channel sevens coverage of bathurst really pisses me off. There is more time spent with ads than showing the racing.

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
all the ads on channel sevens coverage of bathurst really pisses me off. There is more time spent with ads than showing the racing.

I... and I think many watching the telecast on Channel 7SD agree, wait until Sunday!!!

It's not even in HD, well done Channel 7.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
When my internet wont work on my phone, GPS not working, Car not charging GPS, Going an hour away and finding all this stuff out all to travel an hour back.
A rim painting shopthat doesnt seem interested in fixing their #### up.