Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
My Uplay account has been broken into. Arsehole has changed my email address and username so I have no way of getting into my account or resetting password. Only know because Uplay sends out an auto-email saying you have changed the email address. I guess the cock that stole my account has the email address [email protected] because it was sent to him too.

Anyway I lodge an email with Uplay asking for help getting my account back, they get back to me in a couple of days asking for personal details on the account, sure no problems. How do you reply? Not replying to the email, no no no, you have to log into your account and reply from in there. ####ing really? How the #### can I get in there to reply if I have no access to my account?

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Fixed your post. Steam and Windows games too as a form of DRM. Just wanna play the game, not sign up to your shitty service.

Agreed.

Though I don't mind Steam because you can get some pretty good discounts in the sales.

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
a few things that piss me off at work;

when I see people picking up every single pack of meat, poking it to see if it's "good and tender" and then frizbeeing the tray back into the display case when they don't want it. what people don't get is that this makes the meat go patchy looking and black because the heat from your fingers deteriorates the meat quicker.

when people spit cherry, grape and stone fruit pits into display case

when kids misbehave and run around the shop and their parents tell them to be good or "the scary butcher man will chop you up"

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Women.....

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL Wagon
mechanics....how does anyone trust them
my dad and both my brothers are mechanic so i do trust some but I just got a car off my mate to sell for him, 5 months ago he got a new battery, new brake pads and new tyres from a local trusted mechanic with a decent name.
so 5 months and 10,000km later the front pads are on metal, the stock GM rotors are so warped then shuddered when cold at 30kmh, the tyres had 25psi and were all worn badly on the edges from this (been under inflated for a lot of kms) and the battery terminals were just pushed on so they were loose and no making the best contact.
I'm not a mechanic but i can tell the pads were not replaced and when you replace a battery you losen the terminal clamp and spread the clamp and refit and tighten

this mechanic needs an uppercut

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I hate discovering at midnight when I go to take a shower that the hot water system isn't working. And that the water is so bloody cold that its somehow colder than outside.

I'm off to see if I can get my balls back from wherever they have inverted too.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
go into RMIT to get a student card because they didn't give one when I enrolled a while back.
ask about it, sure no worries. had all the info required.

turns out I need to show some form of Australian citizenship (ie passport)
responded with, "but didn't I show that to enrol in the first place?"
"yeah but you need to declare your citizenship to get a student card"
so although they know im a citizen have seen my passport before and I am enrolled under something that required citizenship they wont hand over some bit of plastic with a photo on it.

was handed a piece of paper to declare citizenship to them.
something ive already previously filled out!

jr_

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II Sportwagon
talking before you think...
(back story: at home with the wife, who's wearing light red trackies/tights & greenish t-shirt)

me: you look like a water melon :)
wife: WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME???
me: er, um, ah...i said, the colours you're wearing, you look like the colours of a water melon
(back pedalling, back pedalling, back pedalling)
me: um, yeah, that came out wrong, probably should have said you like christmas...

yeah, that worked out well :(
angry-watermelon.jpg

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Teaching any class 6th period....