Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
I spent a week on an R6 riding to work from Bluey to Macquarie Park.... that was a bumhole clenching experience

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Yes, it'll be interesting doing the commute down to Alexandria for 6 weeks from here. At least 8+ years of commuting down the F3 to around there by car gives me a pretty good idea of what drivers are like, it's just going to suck doing the entirety of that 6 weeks on red P's when you consider that 70% of the trip is supposed to be done at 110km/h :)

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
its a whole new experience on the F3 on a bike compared to being in a car...

You'd be one of the only people on red P's doing 90 lol

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
I've done a Sunday trip on the bike down to the NRMA 500, which wasn't so bad, but I know that's no comparison... plenty of trips up to Newcastle, but again once you're north of Tuggerah it's nothing like a Sydney commute.

As a respectable government employee whose employment depends upon keeping his licence you can guarantee I will be that one sorry red P plater motorcyclist doing 90 :p

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Supercheap Auto managed to annoy me today. On Monday I order the PBR caliper seal kits for all 4 calipers so I can rebuild them. I was pretty stoked about getting genuine PBR stuff.

On Tuesday they call me and said they can't get the PBR kits in. They said they can get me the IBS or Protex kits in, I chose IBS. they called me yesterday and they said it was in, sweet but I'm at work.

Head down today, they got in a IBS kit for the front which does both caliper, but the rears they got me a single Protex kit for 1 caliper. So they not only got me a kit for the rear that only does 1 caliper, they mixed brands.

They said they will order me another Protex kit in for free (I hope so because I paid for 4 kits of genuine PBR stuff). Lucky my car is going into the smash repairs next week or I would have been pissed, since I usually get Monday and Tuesday off and I would have worked on it then.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I got IBS kits front and rear for $40 to my door via eBay in like two days.

Where is that? The cheapest I could find on eBay was $40 and $35 for fronts and rears.

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride

RYNO6L

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Grange
Its probably been said before but is anyone here annoyed by people mounting their NSW premium number plates the WRONG WAY ROUND...ie front on back?