Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
begs the question , Why ???? . How can fireworks be dis-respectful to Indigenous Australians .
On the back of my car I have a small sticker of the South African flag , if anyone takes offence , they can -:kissmy::kissmy::kissmy::kissmy::kissmy:

Mate ! You just don’t understand !
We, the majority of Australians who have come to this country after about 1800, but before 1980, have to be very nice to those whose ancestry was before and after those dates, lest we offend, may offend, or seem to offend cultural sensitivities.
You live in the wrong country. You should live here, and then you too could cry discrimination about all the Tony Greig jokes that were round while he was with us.
Be a Tru-Blu dinki-di Kiwi, and tell a few under-arm jokes, so we can be offended for a change.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
It's not the fireworks, it's the significance of the day to the majority of Australians. Trust the locals to be offended by exposing them to alcohol and disease. Any other society would have welcomed getting drunk and dying of small pox.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Mate ! You just don’t understand !
We, the majority of Australians who have come to this country after about 1800, but before 1980, have to be very nice to those whose ancestry was before and after those dates, lest we offend, may offend, or seem to offend cultural sensitivities.
You live in the wrong country. You should live here, and then you too could cry discrimination about all the Tony Greig jokes that were round while he was with us.
Be a Tru-Blu dinki-di Kiwi, and tell a few under-arm jokes, so we can be offended for a change.

I would , but I'm not a dinky di kiwi , and as for the under arm , meh . Don't care and never will .

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
this pisses me right the f**k off. i read this on the 9news website.

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2f2016%2f08%2f24%2f05%2f11%2f160823_raw_blogger.ashx

Perth parenting blogger Constance Hall, 32, explained how she was shopping when an assistant approached her and attempted to redirect her to racks containing larger-sized garments.

"‘Sorry darling, those racks are size sixes and eights only, the other racks will be better for you,’" Ms Hall claims the woman said.

“Hiding my offence I replied, ‘That's cool. I AM a size six’,” she wrote.

“And that's when we shared one of those awkward moments, the ones where she knows I'm lying, I know that she knows that I'm lying, she knows that I know that she knows that I'm lying. “And I grabbed a size six dress to try on.” Ms Hall said was left “under enthused” with the results of her decision, and documented the ensuing awkwardness with a photo.

right off the bat, we have an awesome employee - actually trying to help a customer find clothes to FIT her, and what does this rat troll do? shoves a monkey straight up her loose anoose and acts like a complete f**k tard.

Taken with the confines of a shop change room, the photo shows her trying to extricate herself from a too-small dress.

Ms Hall said she then returned to the assistant and told her that “the colour did nothing for me”.

“(The assistant) responded with, ‘Wow, you are one of those beautiful women that I would think suits every colour’,” she wrote.

Ms Hall said she realised she had completely misunderstood the woman’s intentions, and concluded her post by reminding readers of the importance of self-acceptance.

“She was being practical. It was ME who body shamed myself by taking offence!” she wrote.

yolo-sprinkles-meme-generator-wait-hold-up-3e3dd1.jpg

"misunderstood the woman intentions" oh the employee? whose job it is to find customers clothes? clothes they like and feel comfortable in? she misunderstood her job title?.. oh ok..

im seriously over morons like this. im over the fact they have the option to voice their opinion. its making everyone more stupid, accepting obesity and more prone to being triggered (butthurt).

if you arent happy about your body. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. dont feed that bullshit "i dont have time for the gym" to everyone when diet is key.

75% diet, 25% exercise. no excuse, we live in a time wheres theres apps that provide step by step 15min HITT exercises.

but I guarantee this muppet will say she just doesnt have time, but spends 3 hours writing (what she thinks is the perfect blog to get X amount likes to feed her ego to make up for having a shitty personality) while chowing down Tim Tams, Big Macs, and drinking a diet coke (because she obviously one of those people who *wants to watch their weight*)

but this post isnt about 'accepting your body' its really about this troll creating this massive issue over literally NOTHING!

imagine if this bitch had of talked to the manager/boss, and said i dont appreciate your employees body shaming me and then stormed off. guess who wont be getting any shifts after that?

this slut needs to crawl under the rock she came from, and every time she thinks about something she wants to say, to write it down, fold it up nicely, and shove it right it up her f**king ass.

try_again

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra CX6 and VF SS Storm Sportwagon
Originally Posted by commodore665

exactly , but it's human nature to stand and make an argument

no it's not.

I see what you did there

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
You don't care about cricket ! Now, I'm offended.

I like cricket especially as South Africa can field two teams their national side and a b team , (England) but as a Saffa its rugby that I'm more into .

Batca

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv sportwagon
It's along the lines of the click bait analysis/comment/opinion/rendeview rubbish that is taking over all media. These "bloggers/writers" whatever they call themselves just want to draw attention.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Java Scripts that is pretty much everywhere now days. If you have an Android phone, disable Java Scripts on your browser and take it for test drive. You will see how ads vanishes and web pages load way quickly. The downside, you will lose some functionality, such as pulldown menus and few other things; for just browsing, hell yeah !!!

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
^^^ at Jec's post ^^^ that is gold, and 100% - I have female mates on FB that reads that whores blogs, and like WTF.. Have blocked all the crap (hopefully) that comes out of her mouth, and probably arse!!