Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Nickhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE (i think)
To add to that, I hate when people walk their dogs on the road instead of on the grass/footpath. Where I live there is this sharp bend in the road to get to my street, people will walk their dog on the outside of the bend so you have to drive more in the middle of the bend to pass them. When you move over you hope to god that someone isn't coming the other way or bang.
and those damned mobility scooters are not cars and do not belong in coles grocery isles :shakesfistwildly:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Inconsiderate idiots who take their scummy little yapping mongrels with them to outside cafes to have their lattes, and tie the little bastards to the table leg, and let it bark every time another person or dog approaches, without shutting it up. They seem to think their little darlings are loved by everyone. I'd love to stomp on the little s*its.

Last edited:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
No shows, I have had at least 8 no shows. Today I had the wife's car and brought the set of headers and Y pipe into town. The bloke is a no show I inboxed him and he asks me to drive 20mins in my wrong direction to meet him. FM, I'm offering a $100 set of headers and Y pipe for $50, NFW I am making a 40min round trip out of my way to deliver them.
Other thing I am up against is low ballers, try the wreckers peeps and see what you will pay.....

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Part and parcel with selling sadly. I sell a hell of a lot of stuff between Gumtree and facebook to fund my cars and I say I get 5-6 people who will 'buy' each item before it sells and someone actually shows up. I've actually got a gearbox still here a month after taking a deposit for it, still wants it apparently, but I still want my money and the gearbox out of the shed.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Having my ute off the road for weeks. Mech has had the engine out last Fri and is yet to do any dismantling, so I can't even order parts. Getting very frustrated at this time. I was hoping I would be on the road by the end of next week, but that is looking very unlikely. I have a back log of work myself I can not do without the ute. I told the other contractor around 2 weeks ago I should be back on the road by tomorrow and will be right to go but nup....

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Leaf blowers piss me off
....because of the ridiculous insane noise they make. Thanks neighbour.
ps
Your wife just blew me while you were blowing your driveway
aTshNeA.png

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Not really pissed off but I really wish my mech would get stuck into my ute and get me back on the road. It's been weeks in the garage and i just want to have transport again.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Trying to get a race licence **** me. I am having a job trying to get one online. Spat it and have emailed the Motorcycling Australia to get them to walk me through it. This password BS and error login **** is pissing me off. To top off a big day I was rushing in the dark to strip the half shell of the wagon ready to get crushed and while packing up my tool kit, I flip the wrong side up and over and all the spanners end up on the ground. I was supposed to flip the socket side over. Made me wild and in the dark then trying to get my licence tonight to head out in two weeks time t the track and the bastard was giving me grief, I hate computers.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
To top things off I feel myself getting even more wild the more I sit here and stew. Mech was supposed to have my engine back in on Tues. I went up tonight and the trans wasn't even attached. He said yesterday he was going to put in a solid six hours on it today. Reason I managed to carve up the wagon was I was waiting all day for him to call me and say come up I'm ready for your help, nup never called. I offered to help him and he said yes great. I offered because this many weeks in a garage to have to have 15-17hrs work done, shouldn't take this long. If my job was a priority why would there be 6 other cars getting repaired every day I go in. Seems every other bastard wants their job done ASAP too, but **** me I'm surely first in the cue by now..... I feel for the owner he is working until at least 7pm every night but doesn't make a start on my bus until like 5pm. I can not work out why every other **** is getting prioritised, Surely he is sick of seeing me. Rant over.

Last edited: