Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
It happen, people want Chevy, GM granted the wish. I have an idea, seems like you guys have a lot of pull, persuation power. Place some Pontiac badges on all the Chevys, lets see if they bring the division back :D

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
People the cut infront when there is plenty of room behind, fuckn idiots

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Spent a week trundling around inner western NSW, including a day at Bathurst, (again) with the required couple of high speed flying 50kmh laps of Mt Panorama.
There is a walkway and lookout inside the track at Skyline, and the amount of rubbish below the lookout is disappointing. Tourists just chuck their McDonalds crap etc, over the railing, because there are no bins around. Enough said.
Got to the Museum to look at the DJR exhibition, and the place is closed on Tuesdays. What day was I there ? But, that was my fault for not checking the opening times. However, I would have thought that a major tourist attraction would be open 7 days..
Said 'G'day' to PB's statue out the front. He has bird **** on his head and shoulders. Shock, horror ! ! Both 05 and him need a good pressure wash clean.

Later today, I will be sending a complaint to Bathurst Council about this.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
64yAsS2.gif

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Oh gross, you guys eat McDonalds? I would not even feed the roaches with that crap.

Yeah .............when on a trip, but ............. the similarity of US McDonalds 'food' and Oz McDonalds 'food' is related to the Golden Arches only.
Our cheese does not come out of a toothpaste tube, and it is possible to get a meal with real tomatoes, real lettuce and real chicken with almost real fruit juice.
Our ex-Colorado ex-daughter-in-law was absolutely amazed at our menu choices.
But there is the cheeseburger :( which rates as highly as tofu:mad:as the most unappealing thing to put in your gob.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT

Spam with BBQ sauce.

Yeah .............when on a trip, but ............. the similarity of US McDonalds 'food' and Oz McDonalds 'food' is related to the Golden Arches only.
Our cheese does not come out of a toothpaste tube, and it is possible to get a meal with real tomatoes, real lettuce and real chicken with almost real fruit juice.
Our ex-Colorado ex-daughter-in-law was absolutely amazed at our menu choices.
But there is the cheeseburger :( which rates as highly as tofu:mad:as the most unappealing thing to put in your gob.

Saw them in Germany, that you can even order a Beer with a meal.

Still, is a McD... aint touching it, aint loving it.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Damn it! Now my stomach is arguing over Hungry Jacks or getting a McRib and a El-Maco. :mad:

Jimgoose

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Caprice
I bloody hate it when I go for a dump at work, they'll be 8 unused cubicles and some bastard comes and sits in the one RIGHT NEXT TO ME! Come on man, how about a bit of space! ..... Actually, it's the same when I find a parking spot out on it's own at the back of a car park, they'll be 200 empty parks but someone wants to come park right next to me. Geez, is it just me?