Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Botched, seen a bit of it once and I thought what a load of garbage.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Indeed, but good for a laugh and I Enjoy a bit of slicing and dicing. Great dinner time entertainment.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I was put off when I saw some sheila with a waist the size of a beer bottle and yet had an arse the size of a cow's, and then another had tits so big I'm surprised she could straighten back up after tying her shoes....

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I was put off when I saw some sheila with a waist the size of a beer bottle and yet had an arse the size of a cow's, and then another had tits so big I'm surprised she could straighten back up after tying her shoes....

Those weren't tits they were fem bot cannons.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Really that part of the show is the modern equivalent Of the freak show tent at the circus of yesteryear but it's free.

There is also a Botched by Nature show where they help people with deformities or injuries, people with real needs. Good to see people helping people in need.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
... but it's free.
Its only free if you don’t value that little bit of your life you’ve lost, never to get back, watching such stuff :eek::p

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Its only free if you don’t value that little bit of your life you’ve lost, never to get back, watching such stuff :eek::p

I have more fun eating my popcorn while staring at my phone or computer screen looking at some of the comments on JC....

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Losh .... you could write a script for Home & Away about this bloke with a ute who spends all his time trying to fix what has gone wrong with it.
Would make a change from pretty young things of both sexes trying to get into each others pants, and suffering mental problems because they fail.

PS... I don't watch Home& Away, the episode promos are enough to get the gist of who's doing who.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
One freak or another, it's all the same except with Botched I dont need to be like a school teacher and make sure everyone behaves!

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
I hate when i get e-mails from supercheap with a copy of a reciept from my latest transaction. Today i got one for sand blasting grit and 3 cans of orange paint , total price $59.00 from supercheap in Wagga Wagga complete with my e-mail address and phone number . Problem is i live in Victoria and have never been wagga wagga. This has happened about 3 times.