Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
In NSW, any lane until 80km/h, then above that speed, keep left

There are signs to show this as above post.

Shits me to tears when all lanes going the same speed and theres room for persons on the overtaking lane to merge into the middle or left lane but they dont.

Grrrr. I rant about it now, but dont do any road rage thing. not worth it these days.
Never know what Underbelly crime figure will point and shoot at you.:banstick:

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
There is a woman who drives along Main South Road heading south each morning and sits in the right hand land doing 60kph in an 80 zone.

She does a right hand turn onto Beach Road after travelling for around 15 minutes. I imagine she sits in the right hand lane so she doesn't have to change lanes when approaching her turn off. I have seen so many people overtake her on the left and give her finger, pull in front of her and point to the keep left signs, toot her, flash her, shake their fist at her etc.

One morning I caught up to her just before we turned onto Beach Road and I was stuck behind her doing 58kph. As a result I saw where she pulled in at her work place. I am so tempted to write a letter and stick it under her windscreen informing her that her sheer ignorance pisses off many motorists each day and she should either do the speed limit or keep left.

aussieakito

Holden Dealer Master Tech
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Manual VY SS2, 2005 Rolla Sportivo
There is a woman who drives along Main South Road heading south each morning and sits in the right hand land doing 60kph in an 80 zone.

She does a right hand turn onto Beach Road after travelling for around 15 minutes. I imagine she sits in the right hand lane so she doesn't have to change lanes when approaching her turn off. I have seen so many people overtake her on the left and give her finger, pull in front of her and point to the keep left signs, toot her, flash her, shake their fist at her etc.

One morning I caught up to her just before we turned onto Beach Road and I was stuck behind her doing 58kph. As a result I saw where she pulled in at her work place. I am so tempted to write a letter and stick it under her windscreen informing her that her sheer ignorance pisses off many motorists each day and she should either do the speed limit or keep left.

DO IT!

People who send you family requests on facebook when you arent even related.. NO i will not add you as a brother or sister.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
People who send you family requests on facebook when you arent even related.. NO i will not add you as a brother or sister.

I have family in the UK, some I have never met. For instance my cousin's have kids, some who have had kids!!! (**** I'm old)

Anyway, these kids of kids friend request me and it gets awkward when I do because they are family, then I find they are attention seeking morons who I would have nothing to do with generally. Deleting them creates a political nightmare with family politics. Suddenly you are the up themselves rich (????) relative who lives in Australia and thinks they are better than everyone else. Upshot is I am stuck having these twats on FB.

Examples (none of these are directed at me by the way):

1. some people talk out there ass holes an really believe there selves wait a minute i'll get u a tissue to wipe the **** from your lip.

2. If anyone found my last status offensive or upseting i do not giv a ####. My status was about many people so if u think it is about u. U must knw what u hav said bout me.

3. What a night some pair of dick heads try to get in the house first try puttin there hand through the letter box oh meet my 50kg rotte/staffie hangin on to u hand. They didn't succeed thanks to my dog but people be aware.

4. Wud love to know why i have been blocked for someone who say they can say whatever to someone an not go behind there back that is a funny way to show it. Oh well new year an one less dick head in my life.

iluvnorks

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY & 2013 Ford Ranger 4X4

Im not a liker of people who sit in the right hand lane especially in an 80 zone doing 60 but that part of South Rd is a 60kph zone , so u doing 58kph behind her isnt so bad.. Would have been worse if she slowed down to 40..

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
I have family in the UK, some I have never met. For instance my cousin's have kids, some who have had kids!!! (**** I'm old)

Anyway, these kids of kids friend request me and it gets awkward when I do because they are family, then I find they are attention seeking morons who I would have nothing to do with generally. Deleting them creates a political nightmare with family politics. Suddenly you are the up themselves rich (????) relative who lives in Australia and thinks they are better than everyone else. Upshot is I am stuck having these twats on FB.

Examples (none of these are directed at me by the way):

1. some people talk out there ass holes an really believe there selves wait a minute i'll get u a tissue to wipe the **** from your lip.

2. If anyone found my last status offensive or upseting i do not giv a ####. My status was about many people so if u think it is about u. U must knw what u hav said bout me.

3. What a night some pair of dick heads try to get in the house first try puttin there hand through the letter box oh meet my 50kg rotte/staffie hangin on to u hand. They didn't succeed thanks to my dog but people be aware.

4. Wud love to know why i have been blocked for someone who say they can say whatever to someone an not go behind there back that is a funny way to show it. Oh well new year an one less dick head in my life.

im pretty sure you can change some things to that despite being "friends" they cant see your posts and you cant see theirs. im pretty sure i did something like this with a family member a while back.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
im pretty sure you can change some things to that despite being "friends" they cant see your posts and you cant see theirs. im pretty sure i did something like this with a family member a while back.

RE: Facebook - when you say something in a status update...your cousin sees it...they tell your aunt.....who then tells their sibling who is your parent...parent doesn't understand and starts fight......

for this reason I went a whole 6 months with every family member blocked. they have now learnt their lesson.

zersys

Bolt Snapper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina Series II/BMW '02 E39 530i
I used to do that all the time when I had Facebook. I think I had about 100 people on my "do not allow status updates" list. And vice versa.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Last edited by a moderator: