Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

brumby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Shouldn't be a sickness allowance, you should take out income protection insurance. This Country throws away too much money on people who don't look out for themselves financially.

This is a very simplistic view.

My youngest brother was 27 when he was diagnosed with MS. He worked for as long as he could and felt terrible going on "sickness benefits". There was no way on earth he would have been able to take out Income Protection insurance as no insurer would have covered him. He exhausted all his avenues of income, even cashing in his super and moving back in with my elderly parents who wee on a aged pension, before he went onto benefits.

If we had a NDIS in place then all the above would have been so much easier for my brother and all our family.

So tell me again why people on a pension shouldn't vote or have a say?

ineedatankfull

vs apprentice
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 vs berlina ecotec
not knowing how to start a blog, post, or thread is shitting me. would any one be so kind ?

Aussie V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E 308/T350. 1989 FJ75 Toyota Troopcarrier
So you bought a product without reading the fine print
Nope.
and got shafted
Yep by more than the insurance company.
for getting a disease that only women get?
For getting a condition, after the policy was taken out, that the insurance company only recognises for women.

Must of been a bad day finding out that your insurance was dodge
It was one of many within a period of 4 weeks.
and that you were a hermaphrodite! :p
If only I was I might be able to have more fun.

As for the editing/deleting of posts...

Things that piss me off? People who claim things happen but yet do not but will claim they have seen evidence of it without being a mod to see this is the case lol.
Would you like to join the conversation between myself and AirStrike?

Aussie V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E 308/T350. 1989 FJ75 Toyota Troopcarrier
This is a very simplistic view.
That is my concern with some posts. They are simplistic and make blanket statements without actually taking into consideration things outside of individual control.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
watching the news.
go to that news channel website
cant find anything on what they are reporting on tv right now (because actually interested)
can only find info on the newsreaders bios and some old stories.

pick up your game journalism! :banstick:

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
gumtree idiots.

selling something on gumtree. agree on a price and when he comes over he tries to make my item look broken and offers me 50 less. this pisses me off. we already agreed on a price. lucky for me i wasn't the person who drove 45 minutes and he came to his senses

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride
VE Series II SS-V Redline Sportswagon A6 Phantom
Posts will be edited/deleted if they break forum rules, not for having a different opinion.
Income insurance is no different than any other form of insurance, the PDS needs be extremely scrutinised.
I can only speak from experiance, I was owed funds from a previous employer, and while it took some time I got what was owed to me after lodging a claim through Fair Work Australia.

Ahhhhh that's not entirely correct, regarding the editing or deleting, below are the rules:

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owner / moderators of Just Commodores reserve the right to remove, edit, move, leave or close any thread for any reason.

So Posts have been deleted FOR ANY REASON............As this is all that has been consumed from the powers that be's understanding of the rules.

The only rules are that messages are not obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. And that the owner/moderators reserve the right to remove, edit, move, leave or close any thread for any reason.

And the meaning of the word reserve:

1. to keep back or set aside, esp. for future use or contingency; withhold
2. to delay delivery of (a judgment), esp. in order to allow time for full consideration of the issues involved

I think sometimes perhaps decisions and judgements are made without delay, and are not held back.
reserving the right is one thing, and having those rights for any reason is another, for any reason, after all things considered....And then the only things to consider are if the rules have been broken regarding the post/thread being obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

It would seem that we as the community do indeed have rights.
I have been told that I have none according to the agreement I made on joining the forum, the Forum rules of which I did not read but now that I have located them I have.

Here is the full agrement:

Forum Rules
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Forum Rules
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of Just Commodores will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Just Commodores, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owner / moderators of Just Commodores reserve the right to remove, edit, move, leave or close any thread for any reason. All posts shall remain the sole property of Just Commodores.

Have a lovely day.

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
Like this post if you too want to know what the disease is being talked about above.