Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I got a letter today saying that the cops sided with the other cops (from when I contested a "following too closely" fine) and that I can either pay the fine or go to court.

So all the evidence in my letter is useless since they'll just squash it in court anyway then I'll get stuck with fees + the fine.

They didn't even mention the cop that threatened, in a foul manner, to "find something to f-cking fine me for if he (cop A) doesn't f-cking fine me". And I want to be a cop? Lol. At least I know the laws and won't be a wanker who thinks he can fine anyone for anything, bunch of penis's.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Tattoos that are itchy as #### after a few days and not being allowed to scratch it. Driving me crazy!

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Facial hair being itchy and scratching makes it worse.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
The douchebag who cut me off whilst crossing over tram tracks, forcing me to either ram into the side of him or sit on the tram tracks whilst a tram sits there looking at me, thanks a lot you stupid #### ####, learn how to ####ing drive or just kill yourself....cheers :)

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Facial hair being itchy and scratching makes it worse.

Dude, my beard right now, is going to be the death of me I swear, and I was scratching it as I scrolled to your post and you're spot on about itching making it worse

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
lol my new beard is a rolf harris with my grey hair. Most unfortunate that he is in the news lately. Considering taking it off again...

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
This BS about Adam Goodes, the 13 year old and Eddie Meguire.
Grow some balls Goodes. You only got called a bloody Ape! Could have been **** tones worse!

arthy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 Monaro CV8 V2 SII
is it just me or some drivers are just plain retarded? especially some P platers.. trying to drag me at every traffic lights, revving their v6, hitting the limiter, just because they see a Monaro beside them. what are they trying to prove? it really grinds me gears.
I'm not gonna drag your stupid vt v6 with a cannon bigger than your rim size, especially on a public road!! your car sounds like crap, just leave me alone.. just trying to get to work..

/end rant

Tapatalk! arthy23