Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
not being able to get new remotes programmed for my s2 vq caprice.

Holden insist on being the only ones with authorisation to do so... 1 yard tried to scam me for a 2nd remote saying the tech 1 wont let them do it without doing a pair in the sequence and should they just order me in a 2nd remote for $130 (at that price i was only willing to buy 1 remote and have it done seeing as for $110 i got 2 off ebay)
the other argued with me that my s2 with a bcm is in fact a s1 with a mongoose system (i have personally removed and refitted my bcm to write down the codes off it in case i needed them, so i know better) and insists despite the zardi key lock being in the A pillar, the empty hole in the glovebox that series 1's have the zardi key must mean I'm obviously missing a part in my car and he can't program the two brand new remotes i bought off ebay for $110.
So i'm stuck with having to use the key lock that sometimes play's up when it rains, not allowed to just go and sort out working remotes for my car myself or anywhere else and have to deal with the only two useless holden car yards on the central coast, 1 i suspect trying to scam me and the other has a retard for a service manager.
Pretty sad when holden can't do a simple $30-$50 task of programming supplied remotes for a VQ S2 Caprice bcm type when they've made it so they're the only ones that are allowed to.
If anyone know's central coast, here's a hint... up north are scammers, down south are retards. There's no way on god's green earth with my experience with these two dealerships would i take my pride and joy VH SS for them to touch in any way shape or form. I love holdens but i wouldn't trust their muppets with my car.

Rant for the day, kinda like the first dump of the day. man that's a relief.

I know those dealerships well. Have purchased 5 cars from them over the last decade or so, and they seem to get worse and worse. Lowered my SSV with SSL front and SSSL rear, not ridiculously low, and they said they couldnt do a wheel alignment cause its too low. Took it to Bob Jane T Mart at Lake Haven and they didnt even bat an eyelid about the height. And last time i got my work beast serviced (07 Kia Rio with 1.6L of automatic fury) they said i had a park light out and replaced it, but didnt replace the low beam that was out. The time before that they didnt even mention the light was out (I had to change it myself after each service). Only been getting my cars serviced there cause of the capped price service and the extended warranty, but having second thoughts of late

Yergin

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 MY08 WM Caprice 6.0L V8
It's no less than 10 hours. Sometimes up to 12 hours, depending on your award.

You can find all the information on this site about breaks. Home - Fair Work Ombudsman
Just type "Breaks" into the search bar.

8 hours at both my jobs, as an example my full time gig has 2 shifts if i go from the late to the early shift it's 9.5 hours between them and if there is a problem onsite requiring immediate attention i must be replaced by another person for that work if it's a chance of exceeding the minimum 8 hours.

BookMe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
If we have less than 8 hours we get paid at double time.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
:bang:

just looked at how classes for state titles in my chosen sport have been arranged. (minimum numbers required made for classes to be merged)
now have to somehow find a way to not be in the bottom 2 to get a state ranking.
especially since most of them race in Pro or Elite levels of the sport :eek:

heres hoping it buckets down with rain to have some form of hope for this to occur.
or some magic is going to be required.

VY_Sleeper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commy pos
I took my car to Eastern Creek last night for the Drags, and when I went for my second run I launched in first gear and something went crack,crack,bang! :( and it lost all drive and was just free revving. The diff was only replaced not long ago, the clutch is only a year old, hopefully it was just the C.V. joints or something?

BookMe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
No good mate.
Last time out I stripped the spline on the cv shaft.

Do you have a trutrac?
If a cv shaft goes you'll lose all drive.

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
There's a chandelier being delivered and installed at my house this afternoon....

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka

VY_Sleeper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commy pos
No good mate.
Last time out I stripped the spline on the cv shaft.

Do you have a trutrac?
If a cv shaft goes you'll lose all drive.

Yeah, I took it to the mechanic this morning, apparently the shitty tru-trac blew up

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL Wagon
selling a car and only have people from interstate calling and then working out for their brothers mates dads cousin to come and have a look. i have had so many calls about my VH but not 1 person has come to look, apart from 1 guy who agreed on price (i didn't take a deposit although it was offered) and he never turned up on the day he organised to collect it.
taking it to a local mech tomorrow so a guy from QLD can have it inspected....i won't be lowering the price if he wants it....

last car i sold the guy paid for it without test driving because he wanted it so bad....thats was an AU3 XR8 in blueprint....i really should have kept that one