Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
OK fine. Things that piss me off. People who bitch about FIFO when they should of already accepted what was going to happen. Better?

FFS I'm not FIFO and I don't work in the mines. I work for a national company and I went north for a period to "help out". I was then sent to Darwin. Where did I say I was FIFO? That's right I didn't. I drive a road train between Karratha and Perth and some local stuff in between.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
FFS I'm not FIFO and I don't work in the mines. I work for a national company and I went north for a period to "help out". I was then sent to Darwin. Where did I say I was FIFO? That's right I didn't. I drive a road train between Karratha and Perth and some local stuff in between.

Your getting paid are you not?

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
I'd get paid either way so it is a moot point. And again this thread is titled "Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you". So go troll another thread.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I'd get paid either way so it is a moot point. And again this thread is titled "Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you". So go troll another thread.

Who died and made you king of threads? I do what I want thanks.

Keeping it OT.
Have a big list of stuff I want to do to the car and not being able to do it.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Someone call?
1351750156082.jpg

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Who died and made you king of threads? I do what I want thanks.

Keeping it OT.
Have a big list of stuff I want to do to the car and not being able to do it.

e8ynegyd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
looking for a new car and some cocky ass dealer laughed at me when I asked him if he had any e3 gts for sale.

quite funny when you go to a bank to enquire about some info to do with loans and the likes.
dress semi bogan like (flannel shirt, and so forth)
trainee looks at you like your some dropkick who will get nowhere in life.
same trainee is in the room when talking to the loan fella. (he asked if she could be there, I said yes)
watching their jaw drop halfway through the meeting: priceless

kinda funny how people judge a book by its cover :p

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
ADHD: A false paradigm projected onto the minds of a generation

**** like this makes me angry. Tells a totally one sided story. ####ing **** ####.

A friend of mine when I was a youngster , was what would now be called ADHD , his parents tried a few things , in the end it turned out he reacted badly to preservatives in food and drink , so he couldn't have coca cola , chips , chocolate , pretty much all the things kids love , but in the end he became a much more well balanced child after he cut all preservatives out of his diet . Something in that I think , that additives in food can affect kids and some adults behavior .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

There is a lot to be said for additives and preservatives without a doubt.

A lot to be said for parenting

A lot to be said for misdiagnosis

A lot to be said for a lot of things.

But to say it does not exist at all.... Well I wish Dr. Saul could figure out what is really "wrong" with me if it isn't ADHD.

Unfortunately, one of his biggest problems is his "half century" experience. Nearly all of the doctors who have a problem agreeing ADHD exists belong to good ol' boys club.

I missed this.

ADHD does exist, having said that it is also very much over-diagnosed. These days, everything has to have an diagnosis or a label.

One kid at my boys primary school was diagnosed with ADHD, on a number of occasions he assaulted my boy, when we complained to the school they said they couldn't do much because he was special needs yet when my son hurt another child we got a visit to the vice-principles office..... That pissed me off!

I do agree though, all the additives/preservatives in foods these days do cause behavioural issues which are very easily miss-diagnosed as things such as ADD and ADHD.

Orange food colouring as found in things like twisties seems to be a bad culprit.