Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

monkey

Donating Member
Reaction score
Now been to 4 places and cant find transmax z do they not make it anymore or something?

matto9018

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais S2
monkey, I've noticed the same thing too. Looked at pretty much every store to see if they have one. None at all. Not even price tag thingy on the shelves anymore.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Trucks that cut you off forcing you to brake hard then proceed to do 20-30 under the limit.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
anhydrous ammonia.

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
women that cant reverse park and then when they hit you drive off and then come back and say sorry sorry 500 times and then say I don't have insurance,bl..dy feral fooord drivers

hotrod

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore s2
I wouldn't even go there for the discounts. Their parts are cheap, their tools are cheap. EVERYTHING IS CHEAP at Repco.

It's also Rip Every Poor C### Off.

My main place is Autobarn which is a town over. But they're ones that have most parts that are reasonable and the guys know their ****.
Or its Bursons...

I all way used Traralgon Autobarn when I lived down in the Valley , the staff always go out of there way to help you out , and always give you good prices.

Does Chris and his wife still own it ? they were very nice owners all ways looked after me in the day.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
I all way used Traralgon Autobarn when I lived down in the Valley , the staff always go out of there way to help you out , and always give you good prices.

Does Chris and his wife still own it ? they were very nice owners all ways looked after me in the day.

when were you at traralgon autobarn last? and yes, they still own it.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
That's Repco for you ( Rip Every Poor Customer Off ) I use Bursons for parts.

Funny cause I used to work at Burson and their retail pricing is ####ing hilarious. Unless you get trade their, Burson is bend over and cop it sweeeeet :p

Now been to 4 places and cant find transmax z  do they not make it anymore or something?

Its probably changed name/bottle again. ####ing Castrol change their product name and packaging every 6 months.

Super_Low 91

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 VR
selling my car an getting idiot offers :bang:

hotrod

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore s2
when were you at Traralgon autobarn last? and yes, they still own it.

about 6 years now , and Puryeir if that's how you spell his name , the sound fitter that was there was very good to , miss having that good customer service , the city folk are rude and have no idea .

His wife was Christian I think.