Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

thinking of lowering

HSV085

Reaction score
Members Ride
16' VF2 Redline, 17' VF2 GTS
im thinkin of puttin SSSL in the rear and SSL in the fronts of my ve, but how much clearance will i hav from the lowest point of the car (not the sil skirts) becasue i dont want to be defected lol and havta hav 100mm clearance from the lowest point

Vicroads/police use your exhaust to measure the lowest point, so if you have a low hanging exhaust youll have to be very careful.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

pHatVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS - Series 2 - Manual - 305kw
Finally change the springs and the car sits even. Perfect height and the ride is incredible. Sssl on the fronts and ssl on the rears on the v6 calais with factory 17's. Will post pics once i get access to a computer. Thanks for the advise guys

johnni

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Commodore
i thought to ask here instead of making another thread. I have a ve omega v6 with stock springs/shocks and riding on the stock 16" alloys.

Im thinking of buying some 20" super sport wheels but im not sure what spring combo to go in the front and back as i tend to take about 4 people alot during the week so i dont want the car to scrap and the wheels to hit the gaurds.

Any help ?