Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thinking of selling, what do u think its worth

vtdan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore and S/C VX Calais
I will get some more pics up tonight, I am prolly going to go for 5,500ono. Its a well looked after, honest car with books, will have 12months rego and has brand new tyres not cheapies either.
2316.jpg

Can I ask why the "supercharged V6" badges are on the side and will the terrified looking child be removed prior to sale?

james1988

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
I recently bought a VERY well kept vs clubbie for 5.500, full service history, mint interior...

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
I recently bought a VERY well kept vs clubbie for 5.500, full service history, mint interior...

Some people get good buys, some buyers get good sellers.

It's all about how patient the seller is and whether there is the right buyer at the right time to get the price you want, you"ve got nothing to lose if you aim high at the start and leave the price there for a few months, then if no nibbles, drop it a few hundred bucks and try again.

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
Can I ask why the "supercharged V6" badges are on the side and will the terrified looking child be removed prior to sale?

Wow..What a eye-sight,i had to get my magnifying glass out.Yeah,why the badge?Maybe it is.

vtdan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore and S/C VX Calais
Wow..What a eye-sight,i had to get my magnifying glass out.Yeah,why the badge?Maybe it is.

Not if it's a factory manual it isn't.

Unfortunately, Holden were too freakin soft to release the L67 commodores in Manual form, Auto only I'm afraid...

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
I noticed that earlier :p but they didnt make a l67 manual i think.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
260xxxks i buy and sell cars i tried and tried no luck so i sold it to a mate its regoed now passed strait away.

daggett

Crazy Tiger
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Wagon

badges come with the car, I will try and contain said child prior to sale.

daggett

Crazy Tiger
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Wagon
Some people get good buys, some buyers get good sellers.

It's all about how patient the seller is and whether there is the right buyer at the right time to get the price you want, you"ve got nothing to lose if you aim high at the start and leave the price there for a few months, then if no nibbles, drop it a few hundred bucks and try again.

My thinking, plus I would pref it go to a good home not too see it on the back of a tow truck the next day after having a talk with a pole due to some idiot being stupid