Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

This has to be THE most DISGUSTING car I have ever seen!

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
did anyone else think fresh road kill when they saw the tray? you know the ones where the blood is all over the fur but hasnt yet been smashed into a bloody pulp

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
i really admire the airbrushing, top quality work, but as far as the 'color scheme' i still fail to see it. nice tray work and audio setup.. At the end of the day a waste of a crewman not worth over $30k if you consider the donk, audio and artwork.

sleek_vp

sleek_vp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
thats how a gay gangster would modify his car :bang::bang::bang:

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
i really admire the airbrushing, top quality work, but as far as the 'color scheme' i still fail to see it. nice tray work and audio setup.. At the end of the day a waste of a crewman not worth over $30k if you consider the donk, audio and artwork.

Yeah the airbrushing looks well done, I rekon the guy who was doing it was shuddering as his skill went to complete waste on that ute...

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
nar man, look at the rear gaurds, thats full of bog.. im afraid thats real

JC_VE6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
"Once you get past all this, you get to lift the back lid and it will take your breath way. The upholstery was done by Dave Coburn of Coburn Motor Trimmers here in Mackay. When I told him what I wanted he thought I was crazy. Have you ever seen a boom box in a tail-gate before, well now you have. "

-hhmmm did you ever wonder why he thought you were crazy???
that is just plain hideous... it looks like he designed it while tripping balls on acid.... bad acid...
did you ask the guys who did the work on this car if they wanted to be named/??? sure the work is prob well done, but in such poor taste. not sure id want my name attached to this monstrosity...

falcon bonnet vents... wtf....?

lok

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
the tray sure would be comfy though