Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

This old girl got life in her or what?

daves8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF Calais V 6.0 | 2013 VF Calais V V6 Wagon
I didn’t really want to pry, but I got the impression that he sold it to someone who may or may not have been Dave, so it’s certainly possible he said he’d sold his stake in it.
Dave had owned it forever.

Dale very well may have had a share, and sold it back to Dave if he was a partner

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Among the many things I sincerely despise about Facebook, is that it took alot of traffic away from forum websites like this.

These forums I find are such great sources of info for our cars (just like falcon forums) so I hope they never go away. Im in a few Facebook groups for commodores, and my god, im sick of the "what exhaust for my v6?" posts

;)
Yep I feel your pain.
I joined a group for commodores on fakebook and I lasted a week before I said I cannot put up with this bs any longer.

• Haha
Reactions: Lex

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Gday folks, "this old girl" is these forums...

I'm not actually up to snuff on the #house-rules around here but I've finally bought myself a Holden worthy of joining this forum and was wondering if this even a place where people still ask questions etc or if its one of those "duh idiot, check history" type situations...

Anyway, I've got plenty to schmooze and catch up on, so there's that, but if anyone is out there I'd be more than happy with just a hello - don't be shy!

(Looking for a tuner in Sydney/West Ryde area, but ~<1hr travel is fine)

Cheers.
Autowerks at Beverly Hills are top notch for tune

mirrabucca

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pack (Devil Yellow)
Among the many things I sincerely despise about Facebook, is that it took alot of traffic away from forum websites like this.

These forums I find are such great sources of info for our cars (just like falcon forums) so I hope they never go away. Im in a few Facebook groups for commodores, and my god, im sick of the "what exhaust for my v6?" posts

Only other rule?

When Ron Burgundy is around, dont mention Brembos

I mentioned it once and think I got away with it alright ;)
Any forum as only as good as the people that use it (regularly). Facebook is "instant" then it's gone. No history. Forums maintain history (and pictures etc) so users can search and see what users wrote about a particular issue, years ago.
I am also a member of Ozrodders, which was (still is) a great source of information about hot rods in Australia. Who is building what and most importantly, how they did it, usually with pictures of every step along the way. That forum looked like being killed off by Facebook as new rodders sought instant gratification. But sadly, no history.
So, ask question, search for information. There is a LOT in this forum. And it's well laid out and easy to read.

The other thing is, now that Holden has gone, we need to stick together to give each other the support we need.

Forcedvp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV XU8, FORD TERRORIST