Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

This really is not my year....

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
Yeah, it was one of the old articulated busses, but even IF it had recording camera, it would have shown him running a red.

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Sorry im a bit late.. but damm nice job of the old SV6... good to see you are in once piece:thumbsup:

Go for a VY Clubbie or Senator if it fit's into your budget ? :whistling

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
Just put a deposit on an IMMACULATE R32 GTR skyline today running 360awhp @ 16psi :)
The thing is UNBELIEVABLY quick. New HKS turbo's and they spool a bit quicker (just after about 2200rpm) with actuators aswel (so no pressure is lost). Knowing me though I'll be back in a holden in about a year or so heh.

Thanks for all the support people, greatly appreciate it.

-scyth-

Im alright its the others
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VZ Wagon 05
ah sweet!! well done & congrats on the new wheels. So that means we wont see you on here till u get sick of the R32 & finally buy urself a V8 commo like u've always wanted? lol :D Enjoy & post us up some pics, & this time STEER CLEAR OF BUSSES!!!!

Travy

A bogan with style
Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E & FG XR50 Turbo
Nice weapon you got your hands on there..

the '32 GTR's are great. hard to find a good one these days.. post pics when you get it!

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
DSC01689.jpg

DSC01694.jpg

DSC01696.jpg

:D All the work to the car was done by X-Speed in O'connor and was tuned by Ant Scali himself. I have receipts for EVERYTHING that has ever been done to the car and permits for the modifications aswel. The guy who used to own it only sold it because he just bought another R32 GTR that the guy who previously owned THAT one had a motor built up in Japan and shipped over, dropped in, putting out about 440hp at the wheels, but couldn't afford to run it anymore. He wasn't even advertising he just found out I was looking for one heh.

I'll scan in the dyno sheet sometime too, 360hp at the wheels is mighty mezmerizing....

Oh, some might say she is sitting a little high but that's no biggie. My house sits lower than street level so therefore it's a bitch to get it over (and was even with the commodore) the lip of the driveway, have to do a 3 pointer hehe (come up onto verge and reverse down), she has adjustable bilstein shocks w/ coilovers all round so a set of C spanners and I'll drop her a bit, at the moment it's actually right on legal ride height...

Travy

A bogan with style
Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E & FG XR50 Turbo
Very nice, looks super clean and straight..

Nice work!!

Height isn't a real issue, at least its usable ;)