Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thread posting.

lil_oneblue

Reaction score
Members Ride
HZ Sandman Ute, HZ GTS, VT Senator
hi.

It seems my posts never seem to get approved in the for sale threads. Just wondering why? Is there a block on my account?

I KNOW that I filled everything in needed. I wanted to to a "wanted' add. So I went into someone elses wanted add and copy and pasted it. Then changed the phone number, contact decals and car that Im wanting. So basically exact same add. I added more than the other bloke. so obviously its not something I am doing wrong.

Hope someone can explain?

Cheers
Jason

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
hi.

It seems my posts never seem to get approved in the for sale threads. Just wondering why? Is there a block on my account?

I KNOW that I filled everything in needed. I wanted to to a "wanted' add. So I went into someone elses wanted add and copy and pasted it. Then changed the phone number, contact decals and car that Im wanting. So basically exact same add. I added more than the other bloke. so obviously its not something I am doing wrong.

Hope someone can explain?

Cheers
Jason

Clearly you have nothing of interest/value to sell. Try other items and you might have better luck

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Happened to me

Put a racing helmet up, filled in all details as per whats required and never approved.

Sold the thing anyway, but was frustrating.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Happened to me

Put a racing helmet up, filled in all details as per whats required and never approved.

Sold the thing anyway, but was frustrating.

I just looked at the thread that was deleted and you didn't fill in all the sections as required. This is a copy/paste of the first two lines of your thread:

ITEM: General Item Description (That means put a description of what your selling in THIS area, not leave it saying 'general item description') <-- You didn't fill it in.

The rules state that if you fail to fill in all fields the ad will be deleted.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
OP your thread was posted 10:40am, 24th Mar 2013

It was approved 12:09pm, 24th Mar 2013

You then posted this thread at 07:18am, 25-03-2013

A 30 second search of the WTB section, and you would have SEEN your thread, and wouldn't have needed to post this thread.
Personally, i wouldn't have approved your thread because it doesn't have YOUR location in it, which potential sellers need to know, however Darren approved it, so thats all good.

The amount of people who do what the guy above did, its getting stupid now. Its used to be about 60/40 approved, now the 60 seems to be deleted because people cant read.
Not to mention the many PMs i recieved asking how to post (one guy said he read the thread, so i pasted the info he missed in big red letters for him)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
And just as i post that, i check 3 threads, one approved, two complete fails.

looks like its 33/66 now :p

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Meh, people make mistakes.

Everyones happy now yay!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Meh, people make mistakes.

Everyones happy now yay!
There is mistakes, and then there is lack of caring (bothering to read the rules)

There was one guy about a year back who posted many different threads, a couple of weeks apart. Not once did he use the template (so none of his threads got approved)
I'm amazed he never got the hint (although i'm sure he's on another forum now, bitching about how nazi the mods are here for never approving his threads lol)