Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tiger Mica VX, another manual v6 with a clubby kit.

.:FunkyMonk:.

Just call me Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX manual mang machine
Haha sounds pretty wicked, you have a nice car, just make sure you keep it in that condition ;). 3.7's would still be quick.

Haha yes, well it's been in this condition for 3+ years so I must be doing something right! 3.7s would be real nice I think.

Now I really want a manual :p

DOOOOO IT!!!!! Seriously, it's the only reason I'm happy with the 6 for now.

Chilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commy
Haha yes, well it's been in this condition for 3+ years so I must be doing something right! 3.7s would be real nice I think.

DOOOOO IT!!!!! Seriously, it's the only reason I'm happy with the 6 for now.

Not really within my reach mate haha i'd have to sell my car and since i've only had it a few months don't think it'd go down to well with the rents XD But in a couple of years when im off my P's then i will most certainly get a manual.

schrinky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore Executive 9C1
mate that looks.....AWESOME! that colour never did it for me but that looks sweet, you really must keep your car clean cause the duco looks brand new! and those rims and that bodykit go really well together!

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Not really within my reach mate haha i'd have to sell my car and since i've only had it a few months don't think it'd go down to well with the rents XD But in a couple of years when im off my P's then i will most certainly get a manual.

I've had mine for 4 months and i'm selling it lol. xD

If you had like 3.9 gears wouldn't it such a pain in the ass driving a manual?

What would it be like with like 3.9 gears in an auto + stage 2 shift kit?

Just call me Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX manual mang machine

In all honesty, just save your cash and get a nice car in a few years. I had some average cars when I was on my P's. I loved how I could thrash it and didn't car, made some mistakes, left a few dents, and I didn't car. If I had this car now... well it would be a different story.

mate that looks.....AWESOME! that colour never did it for me but that looks sweet, you really must keep your car clean cause the duco looks brand new! and those rims and that bodykit go really well together!

Thanks man! Tiger is a love or hate colour, but hell I love it with these rims :D

I've had mine for 4 months and i'm selling it lol. xD

If you had like 3.9 gears wouldn't it such a pain in the ass driving a manual?

What would it be like with like 3.9 gears in an auto + stage 2 shift kit?

4 months? Hell you change your mind quick!

Pain in the ass, or hell fun? Haha!

I can only really comment from a mates VS 5lt v8 with a shift kit and 4.11's. Let's just say he can't drive when it rains ;)

Just call me Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX manual mang machine
If everything goes to plan I'll have some shortened shocks in by the end of tomorrow. Should make Magill rd a little more bearable.

Also, really looking forward a parcel coming from MACE. Does anyone have a torque wrench I can borrow? haha!

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
In all honesty, just save your cash and get a nice car in a few years. I had some average cars when I was on my P's. I loved how I could thrash it and didn't car, made some mistakes, left a few dents, and I didn't car. If I had this car now... well it would be a different story.

Thanks man! Tiger is a love or hate colour, but hell I love it with these rims :D

4 months? Hell you change your mind quick!

Pain in the ass, or hell fun? Haha!

I can only really comment from a mates VS 5lt v8 with a shift kit and 4.11's. Let's just say he can't drive when it rains ;)

Haha it's not that quick, problem is i got a nice car with no money to be able to spend on it, so i'm going 1-3 years back in a sedan, then i'll have a nice $7500 sitting there left over for me to fiddle with :)

Just call me Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX manual mang machine
Mmmm Pedders sport rider shocks :) The ride is so much better. Turns out my standard shocks were pretty wrecked haha!

Still waiting on MACE parts.... :/

carra909

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais
looks nice as

the wheels and colour and having that body kit remind me of the gtsr concept